Biden & Pelosi will represent the U.S. at Pope Francis’ Inaugural

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By Stephen Kokx
March 15, 2013

Vice President Joe Biden, Minority leader Nancy Pelosi, New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez and Georgetown University President John J. DeGioia will represent the United States at the Mass of Inauguration for Pope Francis on March 19th, according to the Daily Caller.

I sincerely hope Pope Francis denies Communion to Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden. Not because I’m a jerk, but because it’s for their own good.

In order to receive Communion worthily you must
1) be in a state of grace
2) have made a good confession since your last mortal sin
3) believe in transubstantiation
4) observe the Eucharistic fast and
5) not be under an ecclesiastical censure such as excommunication.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi will represent the United States at Pope Francis? Inaugural Mass | CatholicVote.org

Will Pope Francis serve the Eucharist to these make believe Catholics?

By Stephen Kokx
March 15, 2013

Vice President Joe Biden, Minority leader Nancy Pelosi, New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez and Georgetown University President John J. DeGioia will represent the United States at the Mass of Inauguration for Pope Francis on March 19th, according to the Daily Caller.

I sincerely hope Pope Francis denies Communion to Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden. Not because I’m a jerk, but because it’s for their own good.

In order to receive Communion worthily you must
1) be in a state of grace
2) have made a good confession since your last mortal sin
3) believe in transubstantiation
4) observe the Eucharistic fast and
5) not be under an ecclesiastical censure such as excommunication.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi will represent the United States at Pope Francis? Inaugural Mass | CatholicVote.org

Will Pope Francis serve the Eucharist to these make believe Catholics?

No... you are a jerk!

Forum List

Back