biden probably used that WH cocaine to perk himself up to go after Finnish reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, that must be why so many (75%) democrats are saying someone else should run in 2024, huh. You're an idiot.
No. YOU are the brainless idiot. Most Democrats and Independents (like myself) do want a different candidate to run for the Presidency on the Democratic ticket … for many reasons. Joe Biden is certainly too old and many rightly fear he could die or prove truly incompetent at some time … maybe even at a crucial time in the future.

Most Americans for that matter also want a different and much better person to run as the Republican candidate. Even most Republicans probably prefer the narcissistic megalomaniac Trump just shut up and go into retirement already.

But we are all stuck with this situation, are we not?

So what was your point again … “idiot”?

Last edited:
No. YOU are the brainless idiot. Most Democrats and Independents (like myself) do want a different candidate to run for the Presidency on the Democratic ticket … for many reasons. Joe Biden is certainly too old and many rightly fear he could die or prove truly incompetent at some time … maybe even at a crucial time in the future.

Most Americans for that matter also want a different and much better person to run as the Republican candidate. Even most Republicans probably prefer the narcissistic megalomaniac Trump just shut up and go into retirement already.

My point is I support a competent Patriot for President and you support a vegetable.

My point is I support a competent Patriot for President and you support a vegetable.
Has Trump been competent in anything but shooting off his big mouth and fatally dividing the nation?

He was even incompetent in preventing the peaceful Constitutional transfer of power leading up to Jan. 6th — though he tried his best!

We will see if he is even competent in staying out of jail.

If Biden were really “a vegetable” … you would not hate him so.

Trump is no “patriot,” just a patronizing, declining, egomaniacal demagogue, an angry old man filled with grievances and a desire for personal vengeance.

He is now left with no way out but to try to wreck havoc with what is left of our damaged Republic and the rule of law.

Last edited:
Has Trump been competent in anything but shooting off his big mouth and fatally dividing the nation?

He was even incompetent in preventing the peaceful transfer of power leading up to Jan. 6th!

We will see if he is even competent in staying out of jail.

If Biden were really “a vegetable” … you would not hate him so.

Trump is no “patriot,” just a patronizing, declining, egomaniacal demagogue and angry old man filled with grievances and a desire for personal vengeance. He is now left with no way out but to try to wreck havoc with what is left of our damaged Republic and the rule of law.
You're the one who sounds angry and full of grievances. Trump did a lot of good for the country, but anything good for America angers democrats.

Only Democrats are dumb enough to believe that the Secret Service can't figure out who's Coke it was.

Democrats partake in the cover up to aid and abet drug users.

If that bag was full of anthrax, do you think they could figure out who's it was?
Or if Trump was President.

“You're the one who sounds angry and full of grievances…” — BS Filter
I’m only angry and disappointed that so many Americans still fall for the preposterous lying and slanders of this narcissistic maniac.

I don’t urge others to vote Democratic if they can’t bring themselves to do that. Hell, I have often had to hold my nose when voting Democratic myself.

I just ask that they wake up and never vote for a dangerous lunatic like Trump, who would bring our country to the brink of civil war just to salve his wounded ego.

Last edited:
I’m only angry and disappointed that so many Americans still fall for the preposterous lying and slanders of this narcissistic maniac. I don’t urge them to vote Democratic if they can’t bring themselves to do that. I just ask they don’t vote for the dangerous lunatic Trump, who would bring the country to the brink of civil war just to salve his wounded ego.
That would be the second time the Democrats started a civil war because a Republican President was elected. Haven't learned your lesson, huh.

Coke Head Pedo *Joe is already truly incompetent.

Or if Trump was President.
Democrats are shady people in general.

You can't be a democrat in this Era if you're not soft on crime, especially pedos.
If this was Trumps daughter saying this about Republicans, people like us would demand to know who she was referring to.

Democrats want to hide and cover for the pedos she is protecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back