biden probably used that WH cocaine to perk himself up to go after Finnish reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be the second time the Democrats started a civil war because a Republican President was elected. Haven't learned your lesson, huh.
Another typical idiotic reply.

Every Democrat I have ever met places Abraham Lincoln and his Republican Party at the historical pinnacle of U.S. political leadership … along perhaps with very few others. Sure can’t say that about all you Trump cultists today, can you? Especially in the Deep South!

Last edited:
Joe be Basin' and chasin' the dragon. The powder has to be DJT Jr's from a long time ago, or it's Hunter's. If it isn't any good now, it might've been Slick Willie's.

It damn sure ain't mine. The big lie is that it's expensive, and the high lasts 20 minutes.

A typical idiotic reply.

Every Democrat I have ever met places Abraham Lincoln and his Republican Party at the historical pinnacle of U.S. political leadership … along perhaps with very few others. Sure can’t say that about all you Trump cultists today, can you? Especially in the Deep South!
You're the one who brought up a civil war. Democrats love violence.

Democrats are so retarded they believe that the SS can't figure out who's coke was in the white house. Anyone who has ever owned a security camera knows that's bs.

Typical Idiotic Trumpster OP from Gateway Pundit. The idea that Joe Biden is himself taking cocaine is scurrilous b.s. … that Trump himself also raised on Truth Social.

We know full well that if Trump were by some horrible miracle re-elected and decided to pull the U.S out of NATO abruptly, Finland indeed might prove a target … after Putin finished off Ukraine.

Is that what you Trumpsters want?

Or are you just acting dumb for the heck of it?
its almost like the thread topic was about Trump or something.

fucking moron.

Hilarious how the dems drag a thread thru mud level to protect cic and his drug induced haze

NWO shillbots and NPCs pretending to be conservatives who side with democrats, seems to be a new fad these days.

Hilarious how the dems drag a thread thru mud level to protect cic and his drug induced haze
Democrats are running cover for druggies just like they run cover for pedophiles.
Ever see a democrat ask who she is referring to?

I haven't. Democrats won't ask Pelosi who she is talking about because MTG is right..

its almost like the thread topic was about Trump or something.
fucking moron.
Listen … “fucking moron”:

If you bothered to read the OP article you’d know it was very much about the press conference where Biden was asked what would happen if there was a change of Administration in 2024 (i.e. if Trump wins). The woman reporter asked Biden if Finland could still count on U.S. “reliability” in the face of Russian hostility in that case. Hence my answer was totally relevant.

You also did not answer the question I asked about Trumpster attitudes toward NATO, Putin’s invasion of Ukraine, and how you would react if Finland came under more pressure from Russia should the U.S. cut back its aid and Putin ultimately succeeded in overthrowing the Zelensky government.

Last edited:
Typical Idiotic Trumpster OP from Gateway Pundit. The idea that Joe Biden is himself taking cocaine is scurrilous b.s. … that Trump himself also raised on Truth Social.
They just assume Joe Biden does coke now. Trump said "we can't have a President doing coke" in an interview. In a normal time, a former President saying that would be earth-shattering. For him? No big deal. He's a child, he says stuff like that.

They make their own reality as they go. Another example of why the term "cult" is appropriate for them.

OP violates rules for clean start, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back