Biden Promises “no more drilling...there is no more drilling...I haven’t formed any new drilling.”

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Biden Promises ‘No More Drilling’ Just Days After Demanding More Drilling
“no more drilling...there is no more drilling...I haven’t formed any new drilling.”

"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”...

So why would any fossil fuel company spend money on drilling or mining if Biden guarantees to put them out of business?
If the fossil fuel companies are to be rid of and there is "NO MORE Drilling" why spend any money? Purely a stupid comment!

Biden Promises ‘No More Drilling’ Just Days After Demanding More Drilling
“no more drilling...there is no more drilling...I haven’t formed any new drilling.”

"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”...

So why would any fossil fuel company spend money on drilling or mining if Biden guarantees to put them out of business?
If the fossil fuel companies are to be rid of and there is "NO MORE Drilling" why spend any money? Purely a stupid comment!

I haven't used a drill for a little over a year, just no need to.

Watching commentators on Biden's stupid remark use the premise " yea but oil production is up"!
Totally 2 different issues!
1) Oil production means wells have already been drilled!
2) Drilling is done for exploration!
And listening right now the dumb Demo economist still bringing that up!
HOW stupid! Oil is drilled and then pumped! Two distinct processes!

Watching commentators on Biden's stupid remark use the premise " yea but oil production is up"!
Totally 2 different issues!
1) Oil production means wells have already been drilled!
2) Drilling is done for exploration!
And listening right now the dumb Demo economist still bringing that up!
HOW stupid! Oil is drilled and then pumped! Two distinct processes!
The problem is that there are a number of idiots that have no idea what oil is or anything about it. All they know is it is somehow in connection with gasoline. So they will believe anything they are told.
Kind of like those that think all food is from a grocery store and that farmers are useless

The problem is that there are a number of idiots that have no idea what oil is or anything about it. All they know is it is somehow in connection with gasoline. So they will believe anything they are told.
Kind of like those that think all food is from a grocery store and that farmers are useless
You are right. They have no idea how even electricity is generated! They just flip the switch.

If you haven't voted yet, I beg you with every ounce of my heart. These idiots NEED to be stopped.

Forum List

Back