Biden rebuffs James Comey endorsement: 'How can I return it?'

No matter how many Washington insiders tell you to support Biden, nominating their fellow Washington insider will not meet this moment. … Nominating someone who wants to restore the world before Donald Trump, when the status quo has been leaving more and more people behind for decades, is a big risk for our country

Biden campaign rebuffs Comey endorsement: 'How can I return it?'

Even Sleazy Swamp candidate Joe Biden says he REJECTS the endorsement of dirty cop James Comey. Biden can't trumpet every endorsement fast enough, but disgraced Comey is way too dirty even for corrupt Joe

I am waiting for the Ukrainian criminal investigation on Joe Biden to ramp up... This summer ought to be real interesting...
Everyone thinks it's nothing because it didn't come up in the debates. The only reason it didn't was Joe as a dead man walking so the other candidates directed their attacks at Bloomberg. Now that he has been re-animated, it's all going to come out, Ukraine and China corruption.

Even Sleazy Swamp candidate Joe Biden says he REJECTS the endorsement of dirty cop James Comey. Biden can't trumpet every endorsement fast enough, but disgraced Comey is way too dirty even for corrupt Joe

I am waiting for the Ukrainian criminal investigation on Joe Biden to ramp up... This summer ought to be real interesting...

you really should hold your breath while you are waiting on that, it will make it happen even faster...trust me

you really should hold your breath while you are waiting on that, it will make it happen even faster...trust me
Its already happening.... No need to hold my breath..

Its already happening.... No need to hold my breath..

of course it is....:itsok:

"NEW: Wisconsin Sen Rowdy Ron Johnson says he’ll likely release an interim report within next 1-2 months on his committee’s Biden probe. He insists it has nothing to do with the election, but “if I were a Democrat primary voter I’d want these questions satisfactorily answered before I cast my final vote.”"

Forum List

Back