Biden refuses transparency. Will not release attendees of White House meetings.

Makes one wonder what kind of corruption he is trying to hide.

Trump didn't either...What was he hiding?

Trump is no longer President, so now we must focus on Biden and what he is hiding under the Pizza Joint!
Obama didn't and neither did Boosh jr...

What about Washington?
It's in D.C.

Well there you have it and transparency has never lived in D.C. nor the White House...
It all started after the Valerie Flame incident..
I'm not sure I'd want my name publicized if I sent an email to the WH.

Unlike W, though, I think people who literally meet with Biden and Harris should be identified. But that is being done

Why not identify people who meet virtually, as is the case for 99% of government business during Covid? I'm referring to two-way communication, via Zoom, Teams, etc. This is how official government business is being conducted right now.

Trump is no longer President, so now we must focus on Biden and what he is hiding under the Pizza Joint!

What about Washington?
It's in D.C.

Well there you have it and transparency has never lived in D.C. nor the White House...

Unlike W, though, I think people who literally meet with Biden and Harris should be identified. But that is being done

Why not identify people who meet virtually, as is the case for 99% of government business during Covid? I'm referring to two-way communication, via Zoom, Teams, etc. This is how official government business is being conducted right now.
Just think of the gasoline they are saving, makes koluka(car pooling term from the 1970's) look like an oil spill.

Not a Trump thread, Troll.
It is when comparing the same actions.

I am really not that concerned about this......historically the logs weren't released publicly until after five years from when the President leaves office. Obama released some names, the ones he wanted to release, while he was in office....this was mainly due to catching some flack after he first didn't change the policy, even after a Campaign Promise to do so.

Trump returned to the normal policy......Biden seems to be keeping the normal policy, even though he campaigned that he wouldn't....this is more just highlights that Biden's campaign was a lie

I am really not that concerned about this......historically the logs weren't released publicly until after five years from when the President leaves office. Obama released some names, the ones he wanted to release, while he was in office....this was mainly due to catching some flack after he first didn't change the policy, even after a Campaign Promise to do so.

Trump returned to the normal policy......Biden seems to be keeping the normal policy, even though he campaigned that he wouldn't....this is more just highlights that Biden's campaign was a lie

:auiqs.jpg: You thought politicians were truth seekers, we are still waiting on a check from Mexico.

Why would Biden provide lists of names for the right wing terrorists to go aftert? When you have an active insurrection under way, you don't want to give the terrorists too much information.

This is still WAY more information than the Trump Administration provided.

Not a Trump thread, Troll.
Put it on ignore.

What about Washington?
It's in D.C.

Just think of the gasoline they are saving, makes koluka(car pooling term from the 1970's) look like an oil spill.

Sadly, it's negated by your fellow "environmentalist" John Kerry flying on his private jet while he laughs at you.

Why would Biden provide lists of names for the right wing terrorists to go aftert? When you have an active insurrection under way, you don't want to give the terrorists too much information.

This is still WAY more information than the Trump Administration provided.
Link to this "active insurrection", Halfwit?

Bet you dollars to donuts that one of the guests is that magnificent model of personal integrity, the Rev. Al Sharpton.

The Rev. Mr. Sharpton was a frequent visitor of President Obama, who was lucky enough to get the reverend's brilliant insight.

HAY this is kind of fun, gets tiresome trying to be reasonable, much more entertaining to just bash anyone who wont just do things the way I want.

Already a thread...Plus svery president back to Boosh jr has done it, did you complain then also?
Hell no they didn't..just like they never complain about deficits or executive orders when a republican is in the White House.

What about Washington?
It's in D.C.

WTF is koluka ? I googled it and got
Are we missing a good definition for koluka? Don't keep it to yourself...

:auiqs.jpg: You thought politicians were truth seekers, we are still waiting on a check from Mexico.
Just moved evidence Biden can't and won't keep any of his "promises" - he's a liar....just another lie by the Plagiarizer and Chief.....

That one meeting with upper level Pentagon officials, some other Antifa members and myself, should remain under cover. Only because Qnuts will start their damn conspiracies.

Forum List

Back