Biden Released Brittney Griner from Russian Prison

moscow just released Britney Griner in a prisoner exchange for arms dealer Victor Bout.

• fair trade

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • US (Free World) got rolled

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters
Probably 5% of Republicans are against Britney Griner‘s release. These are not men in their 60s 70s or 80s … bc all of the Vietnam veterans and World War II veterans they would stand by Britney Griner. Because they know it’s women and children first. I have two brothers who served in the US Army I don’t know of any military personnel who would Be against rescuing women and children first.

The people against the release of Brittney Griner …these are this new type of men 20s 30 year olds maybe even early 40 year old Americans. They are Incels …. They have no masculinity they’re the worst disgrace to men we could ever imagine. A real man stands up for Britney Griner. But you see a coward sits behind a computer screen and sends out insults against Britney

Flash

I respect you.. we are on the same side here. If you are vehemently against BLM we are on the same side and just understand this is all the more opportunity for us to bring Americans together. Griner Has a chance to be a rockstar and I think she’s going to use her platform for amazing purposes. Yeah I see so much love in her face and I see so much possibility

Another very important point to keep in mind this is it from someone who is pro American and in appreciator of the Soviet contribution to World War II and I admire Russia. So Russia is liking it that there are Americans who are arguing with each other about the prisoner exchange. It’s terrible that Russia and America are against each other and it’s both of our country‘s fault that this is the case. That being said all of us as Americans have a duty to stand by America and be united.

So in the face of what Russians want us to say let’s show Russia what American unity is all about…. and then that way maybe the Russians will also realize you know we were allies in World War II we need to start to learn to get along with each other again.

I don’t know how many Americans are upset with the prisoner exchange ….I think it’s perhaps 10% but that 10% could be very loud.

We don’t have to do this we need to be positive and be about victory. Supporting the American military support the American president. Because even in 2016 when I voted for Hillary Clinton I always supported President Trump because I support the office of the presidency.

It’s the evil from Satan where he want us to think it’s OK to not respect the office of the presidency. That’s a new thing in America that we must reject that’s sort of materialism, that’s sort of anti-Christian mindset that has no place in America. And also this anti-Christian mindset where people talk down to women even if they’re lesbians that’s unacceptable. It’s unacceptable for a man to talk down to a woman doesn’t matter she’s a lesbian doesn’t matter she’s being rude. It’s about being a gentleman about honor about traditional values

Moronic thread headline:

Biden Released Brittney Griner from Russian Prison​

Kind of begs the question: why was Brandon holding Griner in a Russian Prison?

He did it, he did it! That sleepy ole man finally did it.

He got Russia to release Brittney Griner from prison.

Amidst all these ongoing tensions.

Man, there's nothing that sleepy old man can't do!

Yoooooooo JOE!!!!
Question: Has anybody told Biden that Griner has been released or that is was in the works? In all the hubbub. I just wonder if anybody even remembered.

Last edited:
The white dude was caught red handed involved in espionage. No way the Russians are letting him out.
you have evidence supporting your claims? sounds like you are just parroting putin’s propaganda

Paul Whelan will regret more than once that he is not gay. The rainbow ones are fighting for their own, regardless of losses
And a Black lezbo. Too bad she isn't a dwarf. That's the only box she fails to fill in.

Flash

I respect you.. we are on the same side here. If you are vehemently against BLM we are on the same side and just understand this is all the more opportunity for us to bring Americans together. Griner Has a chance to be a rockstar and I think she’s going to use her platform for amazing purposes. Yeah I see so much love in her face and I see so much possibility
No she is not. She is going to continue to be a sorry ass American hating queer.

Potatohead was an idiot trading an International Arms Dealer Terrorist for her.

Merchant of death... If I call you Clinically insane, does that mean you need to be admitted to a clinic immediately?
You would be guilty of some kind of medical fraud if you called me clinically insane without a license to practice psychiatry and without evaluating me first.

There’s a reason the guy is called the merchant of death and he shouldn’t have been released.

You would be guilty of some kind of medical fraud if you called me clinically insane without a license to practice psychiatry and without evaluating me first.

There’s a reason the guy is called the merchant of death and he shouldn’t have been released.
I don't know the guys whole story, but I have to ask... Did he break any US Laws, while in the US?

Forum List

Back