Biden said he was elected to unify...then he says over and over you are racist of you dont agree with him.

Joe Biden can go fuck himself, and the tart he rode in with.
Another anti American traitor speaks up But you've always been a traitor BK

Nonsense. Not me. My loyalties lie with the Republic, not to any sitting government.
For the 20 some odd years I've read your posts there is NOTHING that proves you aren't Anti American a pro racist republican party supporter

You joined in 2016, but have been butthurt reading his posts for 20 some odd years?

And Biden's been in the senate 120 years...

You people have poor math skills.

Nonsense. Not me. My loyalties lie with the Republic, not to any sitting government.
For the 20 some odd years I've read your posts there is NOTHING that proves you aren't Anti American a pro racist republican party supporter

You joined in 2016, but have been butthurt reading his posts for 20 some odd years?

IDIOT this isn't the only board we posted on There was one going back about 20 years that we were BOTH on

The thing that I am against is the Bizarro-Amerika™ you people are attempting to build. It bears no resemblance to the American Republic laid out in the nation's foundational documents.

Also ed, you should know by now I am no Republican, or connected with any political party or group.

I have a long history of slapping his head with a large limp trout. :auiqs.jpg:

The thing that I am against is the Bizarro-Amerika™ you people are attempting to build. It bears no resemblance to the American Republic laid out in the nation's foundational documents.

Also ed, you should know by now I am no Republican, or connected with any political party or group.
Funny how no one can see that In all the years you've never said anything positive about dems or negative about repubs Does my memory betray me?

Funny how no one can see that In all the years you've never said anything positive about dems or negative about repubs Does my memory betray me?

It does.

Republicans tend to agree with my positions in the main, particularly in foreign relations, though they too like the Democrats are politicians and lack the spine to implement many of them. A criticism I have often voiced.

Democrats have offered me nothing of worth in decades. I supported many of their aims in the distant past but they have mutated into a political entity that is in opposition to foundational American thought and filled with every social lunatic. I have no use for them.

We still haven’t touched much on what Biden has done to unite the country.

Name specific actions he has taken to unite the country.

How exactly is this UNIFYING?

Biden: “Lets get together.”

Me: “I dont think the Filibuster should be removed from the Senate.”

Biden: “You are a RACIST! JIM CROW!”

Can someone name SPECIFICALLY what Joe Biden has done to UNIFY the country?

Why? The more educated, intelligent and ethical Americans with a moral compass see the Governor of Georgia and the majority of Republicans in their legislature as anti-American racists. They oppose the 14th Amendment and the following Amendments which speak directly to the absolute Right to vote:
  • The 15th Amendment
  • The 19th Amendment
  • The 24th Amendment
  • The 26th Amendment
The Republican Party has made a goal to suppress the right to vote of minority citizens - black, brown, native Americans and likely members of the Democratic Party (as seen in their gerrymandering) - using the most scurrilous efforts to deny this absolute right of all citizens of the United States.

Biden voters, why cant you answer this?

He said it. He said he was sent to Washington to unify the nation....so what has he done?

It does.

Republicans tend to agree with my positions in the main, particularly in foreign relations, though they too like the Democrats are politicians and lack the spine to implement many of them. A criticism I have often voiced.

Democrats have offered me nothing of worth in decades. I supported many of their aims in the distant past but they have mutated into a political entity that is in opposition to foundational American thought and filled with every social lunatic. I have no use for them.
So billy ,no water for you

It does.

So billy ,no water for you

Water?

"C'mon man ..." :auiqs.jpg:

Bakers.

1616988483398.png

Fuck Biden

Why? The more educated, intelligent and ethical Americans with a moral compass see the Governor of Georgia and the majority of Republicans in their legislature as anti-American racists. They oppose the 14th Amendment and the following Amendments which speak directly to the absolute Right to vote:
  • The 15th Amendment
  • The 19th Amendment
  • The 24th Amendment
  • The 26th Amendment
The Republican Party has made a goal to suppress the right to vote of minority citizens - black, brown, native Americans and likely members of the Democratic Party (as seen in their gerrymandering) - using the most scurrilous efforts to deny this absolute right of all citizens of the United States.
GFY Industries chuckles at this stupid horseshit

See the town hall after his appointment?

He opened with Trump. Trump in between, and ended the first half insisting he's tired of talking about Trump, Joe don't play that game.

Then he opened the second half with Trump, Trump in-between,. He probably closed with Trump in the second half, I didn't watch the rest.

PROGS believe him, fucking NUTS.

STUPID He gets a 72% for the way he's handling the covid virus 60% on his handling our economy Even some of you morons agree Isn't that unifying?
Not unifying----manipulative. He scores much lower in other areas but you ignore them and even the lib media is that they see a dark road ahead (Biden is going to be forced out---and the media is laying its ground work for this)....

Buying support with the stimulus checks will only last so long----------and fyi it isn't helping the "economy" long term to throw money at idiots buying NIKE and pushing up Foot Locker stock.

That's Kamala, aka Wormtongue, whispering in Old Joe's ear. Old Joe doesn't even know what year he is, he's just a husk the radicals use as a puppet to transmit their messages.

Forum List

Back