Biden says Americans will pay high prices for 'as long as it takes'

A reply of the lazy and dishonest.

Let's see. I'm a libertarian and talk about it, but I stopped objecting to being called a Republican because I am backing Trump and the Republican party.

You spend all day defending Democrats, then say you aren't one.

The dishonesty is self evident. You're also a racist, of course, since you're a Democrat, the racist party of America. Read a history book. Or listen to your leader's hateful, racist rants!

Any black who leaves your party learns quickly that you still very much believe in slavery. You do shit for blacks, you just attack them when they try to think for themselves

Let's see. I'm a libertarian and talk about it, but I stopped objecting to being called a Republican because I am backing Trump and the Republican party.

You spend all day defending Democrats,

I would say you are a Republican because you act just like one.

Do us all a favor, show me, show us all where I defend them all day.

I will defend positions I support that they might also, like the Supreme Court border issue BUT I also supported and defended the 2nd Amendment ruling. The EPA ruling, the prayer ruling.

See true followers do what you did here. You have to follow lockstep or you are a member of the opposite party.

You claim to be Libertarian but refuse to understand not everyone has to follow lockstep one of the two parties.

Your turn. Show us.

Spot Prices Are The Cost Of Fuel When Oil And Gas Are Bought And Handed Over To Refiners And Users. ““Spot” purchases refer to fuel that is physically traded either on a pipeline or on the water (via barge or cargo). We call it “spot” because you negotiate for the fuel “on the spot.” Unlike the NYMEX, physical product actually changes hands in this market. Refiner X sells diesel to end-user Y to put into a tank at location Z.” [OPIS, 09/11/17]

Since Oil Is A Global Commodity, Its Price Is Determined By Global Events And Production… As A “Globally Traded Commodity,” Oil Prices Are Heavily Impacted By World Markets, Even If It Is Produced Locally. “Oil will continue to be a globally traded commodity, even if the U.S. is getting its crude from Texas and North Dakota instead of Saudi Arabia and Venezuela, so the world market will set its price, said Rayola Dougher, senior economist at the American Petroleum Institute.” [Global Energy Institute, 10/08/12]

…While Gas Spot Prices Are More Reactive To Local Issues Like Hurricanes. Significant Events Like Weather Shocks Can Create “Substantial Deviations” From The Typical Price Ratios Of Oil And Gas Spot Costs. “Furthermore, our analysis shows that factors such as weather shocks and changes in storage can lead to substantial deviations from this long run price ratio. […] While there is strong evidence of this stable long run price relationship between oil and natural gas prices, as mentioned above, we find that seasonal fluctuations and other factors such as abrupt changes in weather, supply disruptions and inventory trends can alter this price relationship in the short term.” [Baker Institute, November 2007, accessed 01/20/22]

I would say you are a Republican because you act just like one

No interest in your stupid childish shit. Discuss the issues, racist wench. And wow, you act just like a Democrat. Well, that pretty much ends the discussion. Wouldn't the issues have been more interesting? So out of curiosity, do you think you go to this childish shit and evade the issues because you're more stupid or lazy?

LOL, copying what I say to you is all you have, huh air head racist?

I stated specifically why I believe you to be a Republican. I asked you to do the same but you preferred to rant.

war in the middle east…and even then gas prices were lower then xiden’s

We have war affected oil now also. Yes gas was lower but oil was higher. That's the part where people blame greedy gas companies.

We have war affected oil now also. Yes gas was lower but oil was higher. That's the part where people blame greedy gas companies.
haha yes dembot idiots blame “greedy” business because they are idiots in a cult and their dear leader xiden tells them to.

haha yes dembot idiots blame “greedy” business because they are idiots in a cult and their dear leader xiden tells them to.

As you note, gas is higher even though oil is quite a bit lower. Gas companies are posting record profits.

As you note, gas is higher even though oil is quite a bit lower. Gas companies are posting record profits.
but your profit margins haven’t changed

it cost most to refine the oil to gas thanks to xiden’s war on energy

It’s the moronic, retarded baboon democrat voters who buy this bullshit who are the real problem. Too stupid to realize the problems they abet. All in the name of going with the flow of their sheep.

the reality is their profit margins have dropped this year, to 8.7 percent ..

Your being mislead. about profits, profit margins are what matter and due xiden’s war on energy cost is skyrocketing and oil companies are spending to produce gas which drives up the cost

No link.

Forum List

Back