Biden says "Happy Birthday to a great President". To Kamala Harris.

Every day he embarrasses this country with another senior moment. There is never a good time for America to be led by an obviously incapable president, but it is especially dangerous now.

He needs to hurry up and resign. I only have 68 days left to win the bet with my wife

Keep up the great work Mr. President.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
6pjwpx.jpg

Most public figures make a gaff from time to time.

Potatohead does it on a daily basis. Sometimes multiple times during a day.

He is a fucking idiot and anybody that voted for him is a moron. He had a 46 year record of being an idiot.

There may be much more pressure from his own party for him to resign if the Red Wave really a wave.

One can only hope. I made a bet with my wife in Nov 2020 that he would not be POTUS in 2023 and I am running out of time

One can only hope. I made a bet with my wife in Nov 2020 that he would not be POTUS in 2023 and I am running out of time
You may very well lose that bet. Biden may hold on at least to the beginning of 2023 or even through his first term. That said, I think it would be a pretty good bet that he will not run for a second term. The republicans will be very happy if he does run for a second term.

You may very well lose that bet. Biden may hold on at least to the beginning of 2023 or even through his first term. That said, I think it would be a pretty good bet that he will not run for a second term. The republicans will be very happy if he does run for a second term.

Yeah, it is not looking good. I did not really expect Harris to be as bad as she is and thought the Dems would push for her to take over sooner

Every day he embarrasses this country with another senior moment. There is never a good time for America to be led by an obviously incapable president, but it is especially dangerous now.

I thought Kamelface's birthday was in June?

ha ha.. if so, he can't even get that right

Yeah, it is not looking good. I did not really expect Harris to be as bad as she is and thought the Dems would push for her to take over sooner
Harris is a demonstration of the problem with affirmative action picks.

Forum List

Back