Biden says.."If these statements are true, the president should humbly apologize to every gold star mother and father and every blue star family "

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Joe Biden said today in a speech regarding President Trump's supposedly statements attested by 4 anonymous sources described in the Atlanticā€™s report that Trump called fallen heroes ā€œlosersā€ and dead marines ā€œsuckersā€ back in 2018." Biden said..."If these statements are true,"

Hmmm....

So using Biden's standards..."Judicial Watch ā€” ā€˜SS agent shoved Biden after Joe cupped his girlfriendā€™s breasts while taking photoā€™ā€¦"
should we believe the above story?
On March 29, 2020 a report was published alleging that an unidentified Secret Service agent was suspended for a week in 2009 for ā€œshoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriendā€™s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him.ā€ ā€œThe situation got so heated ā€¦ that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President,ā€ according to the report.

Now remember what Biden said "If these statements are true"
Well folks what do you think?
Biden_kissing.png

Joe Biden said today in a speech regarding President Trump's supposedly statements attested by 4 anonymous sources described in the Atlanticā€™s report that Trump called fallen heroes ā€œlosersā€ and dead marines ā€œsuckersā€ back in 2018." Biden said..."If these statements are true,"

Hmmm....

So using Biden's standards..."Judicial Watch ā€” ā€˜SS agent shoved Biden after Joe cupped his girlfriendā€™s breasts while taking photoā€™ā€¦"
On March 29, 2020 a report was published alleging that an unidentified Secret Service agent was suspended for a week in 2009 for ā€œshoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriendā€™s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him.ā€ ā€œThe situation got so heated ā€¦ that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President,ā€ according to the report.

View attachment 384648
^ if complete retards like this ever end up being a majority of this country, then I hope the world takes us down. I suppose it's inevitable, as the dumbest members of all civilizations end up leading to their nation's downfall.

Hmmm....

View attachment 384648
^ if complete retards like this ever end up being a majority of this country, then I hope the world takes us down. I suppose it's inevitable, as the dumbest members of all civilizations end up leading to their nation's downfall.
If a retard like Joe Biden ever ends up leading this country, we are screwed.

Hmmm....

View attachment 384648
We're screwed right now, you fucking idiot. This country is in the worst shape of my lifetime, and it's because people like your stupid ass voted twice for George W. Bush and are going to vote twice for his ideological successor, Donald Trump. Fuck you.

I prefer that we have a President honors our soldiers by NOT sending them to war.

Vietnam was a War pushed by the military industrial complex and over 50,000 US Soldiers were killed. TRUMP would have never been bullied into the war by the POWER STRUCTURE.

Hmmm....

View attachment 384648
We're screwed right now, you fucking idiot. This country is in the worst shape of my lifetime, and it's because people like your stupid ass voted twice for George W. Bush and are going to vote twice for his ideological successor, Donald Trump. Fuck you.
TRUMP is the opposite of a War-Monger like BUSH.

and Joe BIDEN

I prefer that we have a President honors our soldiers by NOT sending them to war.

Vietnam was a War pushed by the military industrial complex and over 50,000 US Soldiers were killed. TRUMP would have never been bullied into the war by the POWER STRUCTURE.
Trump spends much of his disastrous "presidency" funneling as much money as possible to the "military industrial complex" as he can. He brags about it regularly. Do you deny this?

Hmmm....

View attachment 384648
TRUMP is the opposite of a War-Monger like BUSH.

and Joe BIDEN

Correct which is why Bolton and the rest of the retired war birds hate Trump.

Trump spends much of his disastrous "presidency" funneling as much money as possible to the "military industrial complex" as he can. He brags about it regularly. Do you deny this?

You obviously don't know what the "military industrial complex" means in the current vernacular. Start war, blow shit up, then give out huge DOD infrastructure contracts, repeat.

FAIR POINT...but he is not going to risk the lives if American troops where there is no American interest.

A strong military prevents war, unless the commander-in-chief is a war-monger OR a puppet of big money.

We veterans support President Trump for keeping his promise of keeping us out of any new stupid wars, all while destroying ISIS, and drone striking terrorist generals.

Forum List

Back