🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden says Putin will never win in Warsaw speech

Start has been dead since covid. Keep up.

How does a stupid jackass like you get to be so dangerously ignorant? People are supposed to get SMARTER as life goes on, not idiotic. Fucking jackass.

Now tell me, show me where in any of these current articles or documents does it say ONE FUCKING WORD about Start being already dead since Covid? And what would a viral pandemic have anything to do with a nuclear treaty?

And finally, tell me you dumb MFer why Putin would announce his suspension of participation in START if it had already been dead since Covid?

Flaming a-holes like you almost make me wish Putin would target Wales next except I have too many good friends over in England and South England is just too beautiful to wish that.

Last edited:
Funniest thing I've heard all day. ..

Actually, Sunni, that part IS true.

It is also true that the area where Biden visited had been quiet all week (testified to by journalists who had been there all week) until Biden showed up and then they started wailing an air-raid siren off in the background for effect.

Must have been staged for a good photo op for '24 where Biden will try to represent himself as in the class of Reagan, FDR, Truman and Churchill for all of the uneducated, idiot leftist goon-squad who'll believe anything.

Biden humiliated him by strolling down the streets of Kiev with Zelensky.
Putin didn't take bozo Biden with a missile in Kiev.
Because everything the bumbling mumbling idiot has done to punish Putin has backfired and ended up benefiting Russia.
Biden's inept leadership is the best asset Putin has to win the war for Russia. .. :thup:

The US phoned the Kremlin and told them Biden was visiting and they needed to behave themselves.
Actually, as I understand it, Putin was scheduled to visit the area around the same time and we called him to say we were butting in to hog the limelight and that it wouldn't be good for both to be in the area at the same time and any funny stuff would be severely dealt with. So again, Putin relented trying to deescalate the continual provocation and war-footing that Biden seems to be on rather than risk further conflagration with the West when his real issue is only Ukraine.

That is strength.
Seems more like Biden again went out of his way to instigate war and Putin again saw reason realizing this was neither the right time nor place.

REAL strength would be for Biden to go over there and try to broker an END to this pointless and dangerous conflict before it truly does get out of hand.

Last edited:
The Ukraine has lost but that doesn't mean that Putin has won.

The proxy war that everybody should understand by now, will have to evolve into a war between America and Russia.

I say 'America' because I think the European countries will eventually opt out. Canada, I believe won't be able to opt out for obvious reasons.
I don´t think the EU can opt-out. In a war between Russia and the US, the EU territory would be the battlefield.

Nobody is going to win.
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png
FiwhHONXwAEQuY5.jpg

Actually, as I understand it, Putin was scheduled to visit the area around the same time and we called him to say we were butting in to hog the limelight and that it wouldn't be good for both to be in the area at the same time and any funny stuff would be severely dealt with. So again, Putin relented trying to deescalate the continual provocation and war-footing that Biden seems to be on rather than risk further conflagration with the West when his real issue is only Ukraine.

Seems more like Biden again went out of his way to instigate war and Putin again saw reason realizing this was neither the right time nor place.

REAL strength would be for Biden to go over there and try to broker an END to this pointless and dangerous conflict before it truly does get out of hand.
Putin doesnt visit war zones. Biden does. Putin is scared to leave his bunker.

Putin only owns one US President. He is currently discussing the important Rihanna issue.
Oh yeah, the one who left his knee pads over there when he left office, the Muslim in Chief!
Thanks Commie I had forgotten they were butt buddies.
You have a thing for Rihanna don't you?

Only Biden is such a fraud that he needs the photo ops complete with fake air raid sirens blowing in the background while the cameras are running.
Good point on the sirens, but did it sell to the average American who found out that Putin gave Biden permission to walk safely in downtown Kiev?

I mean fkn really??

Forum List

Back