Biden schedule for 3/23: ONE item............a hospital tour.

What? No golfing?
He can't walk up carpeted stairs, you think he can walk in grass to a tee box??? Come on MAN

Can he walk down a ramp?

PS: He did walk up some carpeted stairs and kicked the blob's ass twice in two debates; so much so that the blob had to take a week off.
I don't know...haven't seen him try...I hope he takes pre-causations...and plans ahead....he could take some ques from our former President, Trump, who did things like that...but then again..if he did that...maybe we wouldn't have a humanitarian crisis on the border, and China coming on to American soil and lecturing him about not coming from a place of strength....

What? No golfing?
He can't walk up carpeted stairs, you think he can walk in grass to a tee box??? Come on MAN

Can he walk down a ramp?

PS: He did walk up some carpeted stairs and kicked the blob's ass twice in two debates; so much so that the blob had to take a week off.
I don't know...haven't seen him try...I hope he takes pre-causations...and plans ahead....he could take some ques from our former President, Trump, who did things like that...but then again..if he did that...maybe we wouldn't have a humanitarian crisis on the border, and China coming on to American soil and lecturing him about not coming from a place of strength....

We all know the blob couldn't walk down a ramp very well. LOL.

Perhaps Biden should say he "fell in love" with a communist dictator like your blob did...eh comrade?

What? No golfing?

Can he walk down a ramp?

Perhaps Biden should say he "fell in love" with a communist dictator like your blob did...eh comrade?
Get better soon. :itsok:

What? No golfing?

Can he walk down a ramp?

He didn't fall...he new it had no hand rails, was steep, and he was wearing slick dress shoes...so he took pre-causations to ensure he wouldn't....Xiden obviously can't walk up carpeted stairs..but he was reckless, didn't take pre-causations....and ended up falling down...not once, not twice, but three times.

I don't think Xiden needs to tell anyone who he's in love with...and love really isn't the emotion involved here...he's owned...bought...purchased....in the back pocket of his Dear Leader...Xi...maybe Xi just pulled his string to hard the other day,.,..that is an excuse that's believable

President Biden will work from early in the morning until late in the evening. He will make many calls and have many meetings.
It's got to be exhausting constantly apologizing for that stuttering fuck.... hmm? You're a trooper... stupid as fuck, but a real trooper.

Even Joseph Stolen admits he gets ready for bed at 7pm. It may be the only truthful thing he's stuttered since '78. I'll bet the Visiting Angel has that vegetable tucked in and out like a rock (literally) by 7:15.

Let's ask him:

Forum List

Back