Biden Selling Us Out To Foreigners

AOC is not like that, but long again I called her a poser and climber.

She's not really all that principled.
AOC is an idiot.
Her job is to say stupid-extremist nonsense.
Then when Pelosi, or some other schmuck talks, it sounds halfway intelligent.
It's really difficult when you have guys like Biden and John Fetterman out there butchering the English language.
We have to admit that many of these people aren't members of congress. They're just place-holders.
The machine is what runs the place, and looking at some of their actions, it's pretty clear that there are some seriously anti-American assholes in Washington doing pretty much whatever they want.

View attachment 824668

Biden's "America Last" policies are boiling to the surface.

Last month he sued Elon Musk for not hiring illegals.
Now his focus is to make sure that foreigners are put in important positions all over America.

This is the best way I know of turning America into something other than America.

Diversity and Equity. Build Back Better.

LINKS

Well considering the world economic forum had their list of predictions. A list that includes America will no longer be a world leader and instead the world will be ran by several countries.

And they also said western countries will accept in millions of foreigners "displaced by climate change".

It's easy to see both are part of the same plan. Destabilize countries by taking away everything that made that country what it was by dilluting it with foriengers. Fill America with enough illegals and it ceases to be America. In 2 short years we have seen a very sharp drop in American values, pride, morals and standards. Social media has been tainting young Americans to dislike their country and demand change.

Were building towards something the world economic forum has designed. All roads lead back to them as they make up the world's wealthiest and most influential people.

They actually have the audacity to meet every year in davos to decide what they should do with the world and no one notices that.

We see every single one of their so called predictions actually coming true

View attachment 824668

Now his focus is to make sure that foreigners are put in important positions all over America.

This is the best way I know of turning America into something other than America.

LINKS

Yet Trump is on trial how long will Americans let them get away with this bullshit?

View attachment 824668

LINKS

/——-/ Some new dirt on Dementia Joe the media will ignore.

Forum List

Back