Immunity is not a license it"s a protection.

Falsifying business records is the crime here, with the corollary that it was done to influence an election.
Mixing state and Federal prosecutions. It will bog down I think. Too much string and chewing gum between the two.

From exactly what we're seeing right now, using lawfare to attack a political opponent and contorting written law to force a guilty verdict.
Horseshit. What else you got?

This.............https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.258149/gov.uscourts.dcd.258149.1.0_1.pdf

........isn't lawfare. It's enforcement of black letter law.

Horseshit. What else you got?

This.............https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.258149/gov.uscourts.dcd.258149.1.0_1.pdf

........isn't lawfare. It's enforcement of black letter law.
Doubtful.... And if it is they've already damaged themselves by being selectively prosecutorial.

That isn't happening.

Prosecuting criminals is an everyday thing, The only extraordinary thing happening here is that we have our first criminal ex president.

Criminality is a relative viewpoint especially in the context of prosecutorial law.
Trump is a long way from being the biggest, baddest, meanest ever. It's Surprising how few people take the time to actually read through presidential history.

Point is the spirit of its entire thing is political not criminal and I believe most of the public knows that.

Jo

Doubtful.... And if it is they've already damaged themselves by being selectively prosecutorial.

Who is "they?" Trump could have prosecuted Hillary but didn't because he had no case. Trump is being prosecuted because the DoJ, state of NY, and state of GA have cases authorized by grand juries.

The SCOTUS is gravely concerned with the Dems willingness to persecute their political opponents by twisting the laws and legal system. It's bad when they cite foreign banana republics when comparing similar Dem actions. The SCOTUS also cited multiple examples of Democrats doing the very things they are trying to prosecute their political opponents for.

No, they aren't. It's a crime in New York too.
Meh .... I think it will fall apart where the state meets the federal. Two entirely different jurisdictions. That's what happened with the ballot issue.

It wasn't relative for the grand juries who voted to authorize indictments based on the evidence presented to them.
You don't know what a grand jury is, or that only the prosecution gets to present it's biased side and the defendant has no opportunity to defend themselves.

You don't know what a grand jury is, or that only the prosecution gets to present it's biased side and the defendant has no opportunity to defend themselves.
What I know is you folks continually try to make Trump's prosecutions about Dems unilaterally going after Don for political purposes. Never acknowledging the indictments are evidence based.

Forum List

Back