Biden sends 3000 troops to Europe to defend Ukraine’s border

And yet...

Bush - Russia invades Georgia
Obama - Russia invades Ukraine
Trump - Russia invades.... no one
Biden - Russia prepares to invade Ukraine again

So your premise is utter bullshit.
My premise? Do you know what a premise is? I did not present a premise...as in a statement that supports a conclusion. I simply stated facts.

Now let's look at your bullshit premise; that the fact that Russia did not invade anyone during Trumps term says something positive about Trump? That is what is called a non sequitur logical fallacy. The is no evidence that Russia did not invade anyone because of Trump.

FJB
That's the question everyone should be asking.

And just what are three thousand American troops going to do against a Russian army?? Not a damned thing. He's putting them in harms way during an issue most Americans don't give shit one about.

However American do give a shit about our border and another million illegals that cost we tax payers billions each year. He can send our men and woman to Ukraine but he can't sent the NG to our border where we are being overrun with illegal aliens.

What an idiot that man is.

Here's an idea. If the man loves Europe so much why doesn't he go and move there and bring Trump back into the white house?

My premise? Do you know what a premise is? I did not present a premise...as in a statement that supports a conclusion. I simply stated facts.

Now let's look at your bullshit premise; that the fact that Russia did not invade anyone during Trumps term says something positive about Trump? That is what is called a non sequitur logical fallacy. The is no evidence that Russia did not invade anyone because of Trump.
"If Trump were still president , the Russians would own Ukraine by now"

Is not a fact.

Do you know what a fact is?
And the above premise is bullshit. Shown by FACTS I presented.

FJB

And just what are three thousand American troops going to do against a Russian army?? Not a damned thing. He's putting them in harms way during an issue most Americans don't give shit one about.

However American do give a shit about our border and another million illegals that cost we tax payers billions each year. He can send our men and woman to Ukraine but he can't sent the NG to our border where we are being overrun with illegal aliens.

Except he is not putting them in harms way. Putin is not going to attack a NATO nation. Period.

Your OP is a lie.

About 3,000 U.S. troops will deploy to locations in Eastern Europe in the coming days in response to the continued Russian buildup near the borders of Ukraine and in Belarus.

And they will not be defending Ukraine's border. He is sending a message to Putin. Your boy T-Rump would not have stood up to him the way that Bid is. If Trump were still president , the Russians would own Ukraine by now
stupid

Your OP is a lie.

About 3,000 U.S. troops will deploy to locations in Eastern Europe in the coming days in response to the continued Russian buildup near the borders of Ukraine and in Belarus.

And they will not be defending Ukraine's border. He is sending a message to Putin. Your boy T-Rump would not have stood up to him the way that Bid is. If Trump were still president , the Russians would own Ukraine by now
Why didn't Putin do it then?

FJB

that's being kind

How do you defend Ukraine's border from Poland and Germany?
Because those are where are bases are at.

Even though countries like Israel and Ukraine are supposedly our “closest allies” they haven’t allowed us to build any large bases there.

Here's an idea. If the man loves Europe so much why doesn't he go and move there and bring Trump back into the white house?
It is test for Putin. Biden wants to see if Putin is willing to escalate like the Cobra Kais. If not then this will be over soon. If Putin does confront the US army then another move will be taken. That is the game of politics.

It is test for Putin. Biden wants to see if Putin is willing to escalate like the Cobra Kais. If not then this will be over soon. If Putin does confront the US army then another move will be taken. That is the game of politics.
Putin is playing xiden as I already stated in the thread.

"There were good people on both sides" ring any bells? Many lefties still haven't figured out that that was a misquote/mischaracterization. Democrats get their news from social media in one liners.
No, I just read the article that the OP posted.

Didn’t you know, king Brandon can do whatever he wants

Or at least he thinks he does anyways because he believes he's a real boy without any strings. Pinocchio might have been a liar but at least he knew he was a puppet and when he was lying.

The bordering countries are our NATO allies. This shows solidarity with them and let's them know the US keeps its promises.

I know this sort of thing looks very foreign to Trump supporters who lost touch with reality years ago. But it is really this simple.

Well, here we go.

Biden is sending roughly 2,000 troops from the United States to Poland and Germany this week, a US official told Reuters. The Wall Street Journal reported the troops would come from Fort Bragg, North Carolina.

About 1,000 troops will be repositioned from Germany to Romania, on NATO’S eastern flank closest to Russia, the official told Reuters.

From your own reference. Seems to me that is only 2,000, not 3,000. And they are going to Germany, Poland, and Romania and not Ukraine.

Forum List

Back