Biden sends 3000 troops to Europe to defend Ukraine’s border

This criminal and stolen Administration is perfectly willing to start a war, to divert attention from what is a total disaster at home! These people are beyond evil!

1643843965063.png

From your own reference. Seems to me that is only 2,000, not 3,000. And they are going to Germany, Poland, and Romania and not Ukraine.

We already have advisor's in Ukraine under the guise of NATO.
2 to 3k additional in border countries makes them observers.
Wow! Whatta sabre rattle. :badgrin:

From your own reference. Seems to me that is only 2,000, not 3,000. And they are going to Germany, Poland, and Romania and not Ukraine.

They should go to the southern US border.

Not to Europe.

I dont understand the germans

through merkel and now the new guy the voters seem to embrace all thats bad for germany and the free world
Energy sources. The Germans and Austrians are keen to get direct Russian natural gas supplies on a fixed price with ability to resell this gas around Europe.

Energy sources. The Germans and Austrians are keen to get direct Russian natural gas supplies on a fixed price with ability to resell this gas around Europe.
And the average german with no energy stock is going to vote for that?

maybe, but I have doubts

something deeper is driving germans to act like petulant children

And the average german with no energy stock is going to vote for that?

maybe, but I have doubts

something deeper is driving germans to act like petulant children
What do you mean? Fear of the Russians after WWII?

It's an opinion. The facts that I referred to are those from the posted article that contradicts the op
So you lied:
"I simply stated facts."

And your opinion is not supported by the facts as I outlined the obvious facts already. Of the last 3 presidents, only ONE has not seen Russian aggression.

Trump.

It is test for Putin. Biden wants to see if Putin is willing to escalate like the Cobra Kais. If not then this will be over soon. If Putin does confront the US army then another move will be taken. That is the game of politics.
Confront the US army?

Where is he going to do that? The US army IS NOT THERE.

Forum List

Back