Biden sets another record: 10,000 illegal crossers in ONE DAY!!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Hey, remember when Biden had everything "under control" when the numbers artificially dropped when he let Title 42 expire? Whoops. We are now exceeding 200,000 PER MONTH with no reason to believe the numbers will do anything but increase.

Hey, remember when Biden had everything "under control" when the numbers artificially dropped when he let Title 42 expire? Whoops. We are now exceeding 200,000 PER MONTH with no reason to believe the numbers will do anything but increase.

Biden had his people tear down the wire.....and Texas put it back up.

Station a bunch of snipers or 50 cals along the border would be an excellent deterrent.....but then all of these free-loaders are just looking for a better life and the American Dream that Biden doesn't think we deserve anymore.

I about puked when LaPierre claimed they were doing everything they can, such as vastly increasing the number of border patrol agents and housing facilities. Yeah, they have increased the number of border patrol agents to help these people out of the water and give them goodie bags. Now we have Biden and other dems employing these people, keeping the light on the border green, encouraging even more to come. What in the hell happened to the left's argument that it was employers who incited these people to come? They can't use that argument anymore.

It's not an issue that plays against Biden as well as you're expecting.

Proof of that is in Biden allowing it to continue when he has the power to stop it. That means that it's of minimal risk to him, as compared to being accepted as favourable.

It's not an issue that plays against Biden as well as you're expecting.

Proof of that is in Biden allowing it to continue when he has the power to stop it. That means that it's of minimal risk to him, as compared to being accepted as favourable.
Biden is a traitor to the people of this country.
He refuses to uphold his oath of office.
He's allowing criminals to take advantage of him and they're destroying this country.

He's allowing criminals to take advantage of him and they're destroying this country.
I know that's the talking point and I don't disagree.

The point on your ignorant comments for me is that you can't understand that I'm a Canadian who has a different set of priorities for America's future.

Don't try to make your brain too full again by tryiing to figure that out. Just let it go so you'll stop getting spanked.

I know that's the talking point and I don't disagree.

The point on your ignorant comments for me is that you can't understand that I'm a Canadian who has a different set of priorities for America's future.

Don't try to make your brain too full again by tryiing to figure that out. Just let it go so you'll stop getting spanked.
You’re a Canadian and your priorities for America count for nothing.

That’s like me getting on a Brazilian website, announcing I’m from America, and telling the citizens there what my priorities are for Brazil.

Biden's herding in the worst of the worst. As fast as Mayorkas can dump them in the US.

I about puked when LaPierre claimed they were doing everything they can, such as vastly increasing the number of border patrol agents and housing facilities. Yeah, they have increased the number of border patrol agents to help these people out of the water and give them goodie bags. Now we have Biden and other dems employing these people, keeping the light on the border green, encouraging even more to come. What in the hell happened to the left's argument that it was employers who incited these people to come? They can't use that argument anymore.
Even the most hardcore Democrat diehard has no defense for the Open Borders Regime. Their new motto is "Bring us your poor unknowns, your sick, your violent, your pregnant yearning to live FOR FREE."

All these migrants Bribin told to surge the border need to be bussed to sanctuary cities and states to replace their populations with better people.

Forum List

Back