Biden Signs 10 Year $50B Loan Deal With Ukraine

A "loan" to an illegitimate leader, who is as likely as not to end up sleeping with the fishes.
...who also maintains an ''enemies list'' of American citizens and representatives who disagree with what has been a revolving door of theft of taxpayer wealth at the barrel of a government gun.

All the while, his allies wave his flag on the floor of the American House...

Last edited:
Trump added more to the national debt than any president other than Obama up until that point.
Trump didn't do it alone.

Who is responsible for passing the budget?

What happens when every single budget that the president submits to congress is voted down?
How can Trump be blamed for a congress that pays everything with continuing resolutions thru Omnibus packages that don't go in front of the POTUS to sign?

Wow. You literally forgot about all of the money Biden and congress have already given them this year and last year.

I guess that's why your mascot is a JackASS.....because you're stubborn and refuse to think for yourselves.

You're always waiting for the next stupid thing to say supplied for you by the media..

No, I did not forget anything.

It's a lot cheaper to give Ukraine money now than giving American lives later.

I remember when you pretended to be an American and didn't whore for Russia.

Ronald Reagan would be ashamed.

What happens when every single budget that the president submits to congress is voted down?
How can Trump be blamed for a congress that pays everything with continuing resolutions thru Omnibus packages that don't go in front of the POTUS to sign?

You said "Trump never did it."

But he did.

The real Toro isn't as obtuse as Toto is.

They didn't have much of choice, dipsh*t.

France had a choice and came through with military aid
We couldn’t have won the a Revolution without them

What we are doing for Ukraine

Last edited:

Forum List

Back