Biden Signs 10 Year $50B Loan Deal With Ukraine

Ronald Reagan was the greatest President of my lifetime.

How conservative would you say that the massive Reagan era monetary inflation was? And the skyrocketing deficit. Notwithstanding the indiscriminate military spending, massive foreign aid and elevation of the power of international bankers? And his foreign policy? How constitutional was that?

How conservative would you say that the massive Reagan era monetary inflation was? And the skyrocketing deficit. Notwithstanding the indiscriminate military spending, massive foreign aid and elevation of the power of international bankers? And his foreign policy? How constitutional was that?

Monetary policy is NOT the jurisdiction of the president.

Fair criticism on the deficit.

Wrong interpretation on military spending. It helped bring down the USSR.

Shut up with your "international bankers." It makes you sound like a conspiracy kook.

And conservatives criticized Reagan's foreign policy as being too appeasing.

Biden gave away more of your cash to Ukraine.

This time another $50 billion.

Man......I'm really getting tired of this guy trying to bankrupt the United States:
Actually this was a stroke of genius. Loan Ukraine money to buy arms to use against Russia, probably from us, and use frozen Russian assets in Europe to secure the loan. When Ukraine doesn't pay us back, we get that Russian money. A win win.

Yet, here you are, whoring for Russia.
No I'm not.

The war over there isn't what they're making it out to be.

You think you can go around pushing absolutes and be honest at the same time. You can't.

You say you're being honest when you say anyone who doesn't support Ukraine, just because someone doesn't want to give away all of our leveraged cash to another country, numbnuts.

I'm not Jane Fonda.

Do you think waving a Ukrainian flag is being patriotic?

Without so much as a by your leave from Congress.

BY DECREE?

This country is fucked if this doesnt end. Oh well....its too late anyway... No way to repay it now.

The WEF is now doing what no military on earth could do to us.

1718409372209.png

Forum List

Back