Biden State Dept Rep Deletes Warning Afghan Women 'Stand To Lose Everything' As Taliban Takeover Imminent

Many options for a declining nation. Especially one where Christianity is being attacked and is diminished from decades ago. One of them is more people becoming Islamic in belief. Especially men. It would bypass a lot of red tape in this globalist world where Prog women are dominating and bringing Totalitarianism here. You see it in poverty areas growing.

Notice how the left almost endorses Mohammedanism.

View attachment 525210

Biden State Dept. official deletes tweet warning Afghan women 'stand to lose everything' as Taliban surges

Ummmm......is it because Biden doesn't want his administration officials to say anything every intelligent Americans knows to be true?

Women will be forced back into servitude, stripped of their right to an education, of making their own decisions, and freedoms. Every thing they have gained since the Taliban was ousted from power will be gone. It's back to full-length burkas and being chained to the kitchen stove...

...but Biden doesn't want you figuring this out...

:auiqs.jpg:

The Taliban are Deobandi and Pashtun.. They are not following women's rights in the Koran.. Unlike the Wahhabis they follow an Imam.

Its possible that an Imam will emerge who can actually lead them. Let's hope for the best.

We aren't, we need to bring all our troops home from all over the world. We have no business in other countries.
I think we have to be vigilant in terrorist bases as well as Soviet and Chinese military expansion. But we were only into nation building in Europe from roughly 1947-1980

Personally, I don't give a fuck if Afghan women return to servile Burkah ghostland.
Bye-byuh!.....:hhello:

You should go fight the Taliban.

You should go fuck yourself. Sadly, you aren't capable.

Afghanistan is a wonderful example of the feckless assholes running this country into the ground. We have generals more interested in CRT training for our troops then they are in fighting to win wars. Thankfully, those are the same morons who are going to be running the army in the coming civil war.

Yeah I was going to say you must be a hermaphrodite if you think that's possible. However you can go fuck yourself with heated up spoon. There will be no civil war because bitches like you got your ass kicked the last time. If you fuck up and start one I will be hunting ignorant bitches like yourself and you really don't want me on your trail.

Personally, I don't give a fuck if Afghan women return to servile Burkah ghostland.
Bye-byuh!.....:hhello:

USA is chiding other countries on women/LGBT/faggot rights and uses "human rights" in diplomacy to corner other countries.
Here, you've left Afghani girls as spoils of war to the Taliban, although you know what will happen.

View attachment 525210

Biden State Dept. official deletes tweet warning Afghan women 'stand to lose everything' as Taliban surges

Ummmm......is it because Biden doesn't want his administration officials to say anything every intelligent Americans knows to be true?

Women will be forced back into servitude, stripped of their right to an education, of making their own decisions, and freedoms. Every thing they have gained since the Taliban was ousted from power will be gone. It's back to full-length burkas and being chained to the kitchen stove...

...but Biden doesn't want you figuring this out...

:auiqs.jpg:

Trump signed an agreement to have troops gone by May. You think the outcome would have been any different? Frankly, I am not happy with Biden on this but you lot wanted it.

Trump signed an agreement to have troops gone by May. You think the outcome would have been any different? Frankly, I am not happy with Biden on this but you lot wanted it.
Biden could fuck up a wet dream, as they say... and the guy Has never made 1 successful foreign policy decision in his life....the way he has handled this pull-out is just another failure.

So you admit Trump wanted troops out - I am surprised Biden didn't send more in... I mean he has reversed every other decision Trump made. :p

Seriously, though, the troops were eventually come out...and eventually the Tsliban would have taken back over....but THIS is Viet Nam / Saigon all over again.

USA is chiding other countries on women/LGBT/faggot rights and uses "human rights" in diplomacy to corner other countries.
Here, you've left Afghani girls as spoils of war to the Taliban, although you know what will happen.

Reports are coming in that the Taliban is already taking child brides. What a culture....

Yeah I was going to say you must be a hermaphrodite if you think that's possible. However you can go fuck yourself with heated up spoon. There will be no civil war because bitches like you got your ass kicked the last time. If you fuck up and start one I will be hunting ignorant bitches like yourself and you really don't want me on your trail.

Oh, you are just the type of ignorant fool that we need.

The reality is the Civil War has already begun. It is on a slow simmer now, but it is heating up.

Soon, you and yours will be starving to death as your supermarkets run out of food when the trucks stop running.

Get ready boi.

Afghanistan is a wonderful example of the feckless assholes running this country into the ground. We have generals more interested in CRT training for our troops then they are in fighting to win wars. Thankfully, those are the same morons who are going to be running the army in the coming civil war.

Point in fact, Gen. Milley was in charge of training the Afghan Army.....you know, the ones throwing their arms down and runnin'.

Forum List

Back