Biden State Dept Rep Deletes Warning Afghan Women 'Stand To Lose Everything' As Taliban Takeover Imminent

Point in fact, Gen. Milley was in charge of training the Afghan Army.....you know, the ones throwing their arms down and runnin'.

Indeed. He reminds me of General Graziani, the Italian General invading Egypt during WWII.

He had an army of over 200,000 and he got his ass kicked by General O'Connor and 35,000 men.

This is the General running our army. A complete twit.

Last edited:
The Trumpistas used to complain we weren't the world's cops
We aren't and shouldn't be ----but we got involve in Afghan and Biden's abandoning our allies is going to see them and their families attacked, raped, and murdered. So it comes down to a moral issue and doing what is right-----------sad that the biden apologists have no clue about right and wrong.

We aren't and shouldn't be ----but we got involve in Afghan and Biden's abandoning our allies is going to see them and their families attacked, raped, and murdered. So it comes down to a moral issue and doing what is right-----------sad that the biden apologists have no clue about right and wrong.
Trump tried to abandon them before and even invited them to Camp David. And we initially got into Afghan because they wouldn't hand over OBL. Why it bacame a nationbuilding operation, we'd have to get an answer from W. But I assumed we stayed then, and under Obama, because AQ were still in the area. Not that I didn't want an option B.

View attachment 525210

Biden State Dept. official deletes tweet warning Afghan women 'stand to lose everything' as Taliban surges

Ummmm......is it because Biden doesn't want his administration officials to say anything every intelligent Americans knows to be true?

Women will be forced back into servitude, stripped of their right to an education, of making their own decisions, and freedoms. Every thing they have gained since the Taliban was ousted from power will be gone. It's back to full-length burkas and being chained to the kitchen stove...

...but Biden doesn't want you figuring this out...

:auiqs.jpg:

The cover up begins……

Forum List

Back