Biden stimulus bill $15 minimum wage

I'm not so against a min wage but it should be local and this is not the time to load more onto small business owners...large companies can absorb this but their smaller competition will close...and there is the reason big business now supports dems today....
They use them to remove their competition...like Amazon did for Twitter by blocking Parler...
They should pull themselves up by their boot straps.
They won't be able to and soon when you want something you will have one place to go to find it....the question is will you be able to afford it when you find it.....
Can you ever really afford anything? I don't have a budget
It can get a lot worse my friend....a lot worse....
and now we have a government that doesn't care what the people think because they have perfected election theft....
Nothing was worse than the failed 2004-2008 period except the last 4 years.
A.quick glance at the numbers proves you wrong.
You cant put into numbers how fucked up the last 4 years have been. There was an incompetent fuckup in office.

Feelings aren't facts uninformed leftist.
We arent talking about feelings. Its a fact the last 4 years were fucked up. Thats why first term orange mans last day is the 20th.
If you say so.
I do say so.

Yes. I know you do.

What fairytale book did you get that bullshit from? If Dump hadnt fucked up and called the virus a hoax he would have set himself up as the best potus.

When he called it a hoax? You mean at the same time Piglosi was telling people to visit Chinatown? When DeBlasio was telling people don't worry about covid, hop on a subway and go shopping in NYC?

You people on the left are so illogical. There is not one person who got covid because of anything Trump or the commies said. I know how you on the left hate a free America, but people make their own choices in life.
Yes when he called it a hoax and lied to you about it. If he had done something about it instead of lying he could have set himself up to look good and people would have looked past the fact he is an asshole. However, since he is such and incompetent fuckup he screwed up a situation that was handed to him on a platter and managed to step on his own 1 inch dick.

I can't wait to pay for $5 buck snicker bars and $8 dollar big Macs

Canada has a $15 minimum wage and a Big Mac is $5.69 CDN - the equivalent of $4.47 US.

Any other idiocy you need debunked?
$4.47 for a big Mac
$3.89 for a snickers bar
$2.35 for toilet paper...

It adds up

Yes when he called it a hoax and lied to you about it. If he had done something about it instead of lying he could have set himself up to look good and people would have looked past the fact he is an asshole. However, since he is such and incompetent fuckup he screwed up a situation that was handed to him on a platter and managed to step on his own 1 inch dick.

You get that BS from CNN and other commie sites. So do tell, how did Trump F this up? And don't tell me his "words" were responsible when your very own people were using similar words.

What fairytale book did you get that bullshit from? If Dump hadnt fucked up and called the virus a hoax he would have set himself up as the best potus.

When he called it a hoax? You mean at the same time Piglosi was telling people to visit Chinatown? When DeBlasio was telling people don't worry about covid, hop on a subway and go shopping in NYC?

You people on the left are so illogical. There is not one person who got covid because of anything Trump or the commies said. I know how you on the left hate a free America, but people make their own choices in life.

Please explain who fucked up in every other country.
You cant so you wont.

Australia has one of the highest minimum wages in the world in currency adjusted terms 19.49 AU.

A Big Mac costs 6.40$ (or 4.92 USD) a Snickers Bar $2.00 (or 1.54 US).

It is just in Australia more workers can afford them.

You get that BS from CNN and other commie sites. So do tell, how did Trump F this up? And don't tell me his "words" were responsible when your very own people were using similar words.
I just told you how he fucked up. He pretended the virus was a hoax, lied about it and got caught.

Please explain who fucked up in every other country.
You cant so you wont.
I dont live in every other country. What does that have to do with anything?

Australia has one of the highest minimum wages in the world in currency adjusted terms 19.49 AU.

A Big Mac costs 6.40$ (or 4.92 USD) a Snickers Bar $2.00 (or 1.54 US).

It is just in Australia more workers can afford them.
Everyone makes minimum wage

I just told you how he fucked up. He pretended the virus was a hoax, lied about it and got caught.
Did you drink bleach?

Did you drink bleach?
Thanks for mentioning that. What kind of idiot suggests that people inject bleach?

I'm not so against a min wage but it should be local and this is not the time to load more onto small business owners...large companies can absorb this but their smaller competition will close...and there is the reason big business now supports dems today....
They use them to remove their competition...like Amazon did for Twitter by blocking Parler...

They should pull themselves up by their boot straps.
They won't be able to and soon when you want something you will have one place to go to find it....the question is will you be able to afford it when you find it.....
Can you ever really afford anything? I don't have a budget
It can get a lot worse my friend....a lot worse....
and now we have a government that doesn't care what the people think because they have perfected election theft....
Nothing was worse than the failed 2004-2008 period except the last 4 years.
A.quick glance at the numbers proves you wrong.

Specifically, which numbers prove him wrong? Employment? Wages? GDP? Deficit? The gap between rich and poor?

Forum List

Back