Biden takes back handed slap at the greatest player in the NFL

We all knew that a new variant would be found prior to the 22 election...the GOP had better stand up for fair elections not this mailout 2 months to count ballots bullshit....

I bet Rodgers will come back with 1 hellava comment

I wouldn't expect much from the second tier career quarterback. Behind Brady, Manning, Marino, Montana.

Rodgers comes off like a whiner....
Plus, it seems almost no one gives a shit about the statement.

Donald H Some might call that courage. Others might call that an inappropriate slap from the President of the United states at a private citizen. But then he has a habit of doing that, just like with Kyle Rittenhouse.

Donald H Some might call that courage. Others might call that an inappropriate slap from the President of the United states at a private citizen. But then he has a habit of doing that, just like with Kyle Rittenhouse.
It took less courage to condemn Rittenhouse but there's no doubt any Christian would have to sign on to the condemnation.

Or should I say, the real Christians and not just the ones posing as Christians. You've not very bright are you.

It took less courage to condemn Rittenhouse but there's no doubt any Christian would have to sign on to the condemnation.

Or should I say, the real Christians and not just the ones posing as Christians. You've not very bright are you.
self defense is allowed in Christ.

I bet Rodgers will come back with 1 hellava comment

Cry harder!
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back