Biden taunts the right by saying you need more than guns to fight me

Biden says they need F 15's and not guns so why do you cling to your guns?

If memory serves, those fighters are outdated.

Oh well, at least dementia Joe did not say they needed to fly AR 15's, so that is an upside.

And as one person already pointed out, did the Taliban fly F15's when Diaper Joe surrendered to them?

:auiqs.jpg:
Biden threatens to unleash F15's on American citizens?? :oops::oops::oops:

I just listened to his speech, and didn't this guy campaign on uniting the country? Now we all know that was laughable when he said it, but this speech made it clear how he views millions of us.
Talk about engaging in armed conflict with the US government can no longer be treated as if it's acceptable political dialog. In nearly every country in the world it's illegal to talk armed insurrection but we have the first amendment. Dumbasses have no idea what actual government tyranny looks like.

The audience seemed quite stunned at Biden's implied threats of military violence to their fellow citizens.

But riots for days on end in the summer of 2020 and we can't use the military.

Have other Presidents threatened to bomb citizens?

Biden is an existential threat to the USA.
Anyone who takes up arms against this country should be bombed, or at least spend a lengthy prison sentence thinking about how stupid it is.

The people who want to protect 2A are threatened with military aircraft by POTUS.

The trained seals bark and clap.

How fucked up you all are.
How long do you think the 2A will last in it's current ultra permissive form if the gun nuts go full on terrorist?

So was Graham's but the left takes everything the right says as a threat however when they say stupid shit, then nuts defend them.
With people walking around talking terrorism in the name of Trump what do you think the appropriate response should be? Can't ignore it. Has to be a show of strength and resolve as all presidents must show in the face of threats to this country.

With people walking around talking terrorism in the name of Trump what do you think the appropriate response should be? Can't ignore it. Has to be a show of strength and resolve as all presidents must show in the face of threats to this country.
Graham wasn't threatening anyone, he just said what I unfortunately believe is true, that there will be violence if Trump is arrested. I am not wanting or threatening, it is called a prediction based on knowledge of what happened in January, so spare me your BS.

Forum List

Back