Biden tells Kimmel gas prices oil companies' fault:

You WROTE
Slade3200 said:
"Biden wants to curb exports which means we use more of what we make and you are bitching about that?! Really?

I asked you to prove that Biden "wants" to curb exports? Prove where Biden says he wants to curb exports?
YOU said Biden wants to curb exports. I was responding to YOU genius!

The Biden administration wants to curb – and potentially ban outright – U.S. exports of oil and refined products.

YOU said Biden wants to curb exports. I was responding to YOU genius!
YOU said FIRST Biden wants to curb exports!!!...
Proof? Does that show you wrote..Slade3200 said...
"Biden wants to curb exports which means....."
YOU stated FIRST That Biden wants to curb exports... I never did...
I DID ask you to prove it!
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 9.52.28 AM.png

YOU said FIRST Biden wants to curb exports!!!...
Proof? Does that show you wrote..Slade3200 said...
"Biden wants to curb exports which means....."
YOU stated FIRST That Biden wants to curb exports... I never did...
I DID ask you to prove it!
View attachment 657841
Click on your comment that I was responding to when I wrote the curb comment that your quoting. You wrote

“The Biden administration wants to curb – and potentially ban outright – U.S. exports of oil and refined products.”

Please stop wasting my time with this nonsense.

Click on your comment that I was responding to when I wrote the curb comment that your quoting. You wrote

“The Biden administration wants to curb – and potentially ban outright – U.S. exports of oil and refined products.”

Please stop wasting my time with this nonsense.
show me MY comment where I wrote that! Easy for you to do I'm sure! Please do that and I'll apologize!

show me MY comment where I wrote that! Easy for you to do I'm sure! Please do that and I'll apologize!
I’ve already done so… are you drunk? Here I’ll post it again, see below. Read your full comment and then scroll down to see my response. Then apologize and do better in the future .

The Biden administration wants to curb – and potentially ban outright – U.S. exports of oil and refined products.

It is true that imports of petroleum (which includes crude oil, refined petroleum products, and other liquids) decreased in 2020, the last year of Trump’s presidential term:
7.863 million barrels per day imported versus 10.055 million barrels per day imported in 2016, former president Barack Obama’s last year, data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) shows ( here ).

That year the United States became a “net exporter” - exporting more of a commodity than what it imports - of petroleum for the first time since 1949 (it exported 8.498 million barrels per day, and imported 7.863 mb/d)

Just when you thought President Joe Biden couldn’t screw up U.S. energy policy any worse,
his cabinet rises to the occasion.
The Biden administration wants to curb – and potentially ban outright – U.S. exports of oil and refined products. Such a decision would do little to tame soaring consumer fuel prices and could cause them to remain inflated for longer.
Haha... you attribute ME to saying that??? THANK YOU!
DID I MAKE THAT STATEMENT NO!
Where did I say it?

Haha... you attribute ME to saying that??? THANK YOU!
DID I MAKE THAT STATEMENT NO!
Where did I say it?
You posted it smart guy… and then I responded to your post. Then you asked for a link… YOU POSTED THE LINK. Seriously, get your meds checked. This is embarrassing for you.

You posted it smart guy… and then I responded to your post. Then you asked for a link… YOU POSTED THE LINK. Seriously, get your meds checked. This is embarrassing for you.
and I copy what You wrote ...

Please stop wasting my time with this nonsense."

But you accused me of writing it! I didn't! Provided the link that you turned around and accused ME of making the statement which I didn't! So which is it? You blaming me for posting a link now? If so then YES I did. But you wrote that I said that statement and that's a perfect example of how people like you totally fabricate the news!

and I copy what You wrote ...

Please stop wasting my time with this nonsense."

But you accused me of writing it! I didn't! Provided the link that you turned around and accused ME of making the statement which I didn't! So which is it? You blaming me for posting a link now? If so then YES I did. But you wrote that I said that statement and that's a perfect example of how people like you totally fabricate the news!
You did write it. That quote was from your post.

I’m not blaming you for anything. I responded to your post. YOU ASKED ME FOR A LINK. You posted the link. You posted the quote. The Bidens Curbing oil exports can from YOUR post.

You’re scrambling. Just apologize and move on

You did write it. That quote was from your post.

I’m not blaming you for anything. I responded to your post. YOU ASKED ME FOR A LINK. You posted the link. You posted the quote. The Bidens Curbing oil exports can from YOUR post.

You’re scrambling. Just apologize and move on
Apologize for what? I never originated the statement? So why are you holding ME responsible for it?
I provided the link. That's what I did and I don't apologize for that.

"Oil companies, instead of everybody, says, 'Well, Biden won't let them drill.' They have 9,000 drilling sites that they already own that are there. They're not doing it," Biden told Kimmel. "You know why? Because they make more money not drilling and buying back their own stock."

"Nobody's listening to him at all on this because it's so obvious," Brenberg reacted on "Varney & Co." "All these same oil companies who apparently can't get it together now, boy, they could get it together under President Trump, couldn't they?"

Biden needs to be put in a rubber room with a drool cup.
View attachment 656569
Biden has his very own alternate universe where everything makes sense to him and he believes it.

Apologize for what? I never originated the statement? So why are you holding ME responsible for it?
I provided the link. That's what I did and I don't apologize for that.
I responded to your post and your link and then you demanded I post a link backing up the claim that your link made. Read the thread. You’ve done nothing but waste time with this tangent

I responded to your post and your link and then you demanded I post a link backing up the claim that your link made. Read the thread. You’ve done nothing but waste time with this tangent
No more than you wasting time which then we both can agree on!

Forum List

Back