Biden Tells Lots Of Lies

When a person suffering dementia make a statement of what he/she/it truly believes and the statement is at odds with reality is it really a lie? Or just something like "an untruth"? Should they be ridiculed? Should they be pitied? Should they be euthanized?

Washington Post credibility in the U.S. 2021 | Statista

The Washington Post's credibility fell between 2019 and 2020, with a survey held in April 2020 revealing that 45 percent of respondents believed the newspaper to be very or somewhat credible, down from the 56 percent who said the same in the previous year.
www.statista.com
www.statista.com

Source:Statista:
Ratings

Not too credible 14%
Not at all credible 15%
Somewhat credible 28%

Washington Post credibility in the U.S. 2021 | Statista

The Washington Post's credibility fell between 2019 and 2020, with a survey held in April 2020 revealing that 45 percent of respondents believed the newspaper to be very or somewhat credible, down from the 56 percent who said the same in the previous year.
www.statista.com
www.statista.com

Source:Statista:
Ratings

Not too credible 14%
Not at all credible 15%
Somewhat credible 28%
Deflection #6. Provide us your fact checking source, conservative.

Biden adds another whopper to his lies. Here's another for the Gipper! :laughing0301:
Joey Xi Bai Dung the man for All Seasons... From Social Justice Warrior, semi-truck driver,

Maybe I am not a typical conservative since I have no qualms about admitting that I saw Trump lie. Too often. That said, I see Brandon lie constantly. Newsflash for you libtards:

it may be commonplace for some President to lie, but it doesn’t excuse Brandon’s constant barrage of lies to say that Trump also lied.

Forum List

Back