*Biden Throwing America Under The Bus!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. The grand scheme is to destroy America.
2. Are you an American?
3. The military is being destroyed, those who protect America.
4. With them gone, who will protect good ole USA?
5. READ:

6. SAMPLE:
"Across all branches of our military, thousands of highly experienced exemplary military service members continue to be harassed, persecuted, and served with career-ending reprimands for refusing to take an EUA experimental vaccine. Thousands more service members have been so vaccine-injured that they cannot function."

7. Its getting close to time to literally throw these bums out!
8. August 8th 2022, isn't too far off now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I got no plans.
2. Just telling you what is coming down the pike.
3. Thank me later, i guess.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. The grand scheme is to destroy America.
2. Are you an American?
3. The military is being destroyed, those who protect America.
4. With them gone, who will protect good ole USA?
5. READ:

6. SAMPLE:
"Across all branches of our military, thousands of highly experienced exemplary military service members continue to be harassed, persecuted, and served with career-ending reprimands for refusing to take an EUA experimental vaccine. Thousands more service members have been so vaccine-injured that they cannot function."

7. Its getting close to time to literally throw these bums out!
8. August 8th 2022, isn't too far off now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Biden is not purposely destroying America but leftist policies sure are and they refuse to even see it, even when it is right in front of their eyes. They're just stupid shits.

Sorry bout that,

1. Only a fucking fool doesn't realize that Biden and company are determined to destroy America.
2. Prove me wrong.
3. Not much time for America now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If anything happens August 8th, it will be the Left Doing it.

The Right has a solid history of big mouthed do-nuffinness.
As the Left well knows, the Right is a joke to be laughed at.
If you threaten to cut off their balls they will whimper and ask you which side you will start on.
Never mind there are 100 armed cunservatives and ONE liberal snowflake making the threat.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back