Biden Throws Hillary Under the Libyan Bus

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Joe Biden Undercuts Hillary Clinton On Decision To Invade Libya
-- Vice President Joe Biden has endorsed Hillary Clinton for president, but he specified in a recent video that he disagreed with her advice to go into Libya to assist in the removal of dictator Muammar Qaddafi.

“My question was, okay, tell me what happens. He’s gone. What happens?” Biden recalled. “Doesn’t the country disintegrate? What happens then? Doesn’t it become a place where it becomes a Petri dish for the growth of extremism? Tell me? Tell me what we’re going to do.....And it has.”

DISASTROUS FOREIGN POLICY FAILURE!

Invading Libya To Help Al Qaeida: Wrong Decision.

Voting For Hillary Clinton: Wrong Choice

Joe Biden Undercuts Hillary Clinton On Decision To Invade Libya - Breitbart

Now, you should give Biden a break for not intervening ....

He was busy pawing other peoples' wives and underage daughters!!!!

Last edited:
-- Vice President Joe Biden has endorsed Hillary Clinton for president, but he specified in a recent video that he disagreed with her advice to go into Libya to assist in the removal of dictator Muammar Qaddafi.

“My question was, okay, tell me what happens. He’s gone. What happens?” Biden recalled. “Doesn’t the country disintegrate? What happens then? Doesn’t it become a place where it becomes a Petri dish for the growth of extremism? Tell me? Tell me what we’re going to do.....And it has.”

Duh, the final decision was President Obama's.

Which means we can ultimately blame OBOZO for that disaster!!!!

Thank you for admitting that Obungles bears joint responsibility for Hillary's fuck-ups!!!!

When exactly did we invade Libya? How many division of combat troops did the Commander in Chief send in? What was the casualty rate? How many of our brave boys and girls died in that invasion?

If I recall it was the French. Yeah, the French who didn't give President Reagan fly over rights when he attempted to bomb Mo-mar to kingdom come. And it was the French who wanted us to wait for SCR 1441 to be implemented before any invasion of Iraq. Why not bitch about why we helped them in Libya rather than putting up your bull shit propaganda that this administration was the driving force for the intervention and not the French?

BB, Obama and Hillary dragged the US into the middle of a civil war between a dictator and the perpetrators of 9/11/01...without getting Congressional approval to go to war...and he sided with Al Qaeida, giving them their own country to use as a safe haven....while lying to the country about Al Qaeida being 'on the run'.

Reagan had a reason to bomb Qaddafi - Obama did not. Qaddafi had begun helping the US combat terrorists in northern Africa. So Obama chose to side with the terrorists over the dictator who wanted to help us defeat TERRORISTS.

Does not take away from the fact that Hillary's decision making / judgement sucks.

Breitbart? :rofl:

13501868_1238373339541388_6731525192380390784_n.jpg

well, in my prime, yah, i could of picked up Hillary and tossed her in the Burger King dumpster

Doubtful weenie.
how would u know? wanna take a guess of my height/weight/strength when i was at my peak in my 40's? I had no problem picking up 100 pound weights and putting them back on the racks at the gym

you're a whiny little wingnut misogynist twit who's all mouth. i think the term is all hate no cattle.

and no one is interested in your hate-filled ignorant spew, loon

That would be the action taken in Libya that Donald Trump supported at the time, and then lied about later claiming he opposed it?

THAT Libya?

lol

Forum List

Back