Biden Throws Hillary Under the Libyan Bus

Joe Biden Undercuts Hillary Clinton On Decision To Invade Libya
-- Vice President Joe Biden has endorsed Hillary Clinton for president, but he specified in a recent video that he disagreed with her advice to go into Libya to assist in the removal of dictator Muammar Qaddafi.

“My question was, okay, tell me what happens. He’s gone. What happens?” Biden recalled. “Doesn’t the country disintegrate? What happens then? Doesn’t it become a place where it becomes a Petri dish for the growth of extremism? Tell me? Tell me what we’re going to do.....And it has.”

DISASTROUS FOREIGN POLICY FAILURE!

Invading Libya To Help Al Qaeida: Wrong Decision.

Voting For Hillary Clinton: Wrong Choice

Joe Biden Undercuts Hillary Clinton On Decision To Invade Libya - Breitbart

That would be the action taken in Libya that Donald Trump supported at the time, and then lied about later claiming he opposed it?

THAT Libya?

lol

Link?

No matter how you try and deflect, Obama was President and Mrs. Tuzla was SOS. And you folks want to reward her for perhaps the greatest humanitarian crisis in history.

I'll take orange hair over blue hair.

Now, you should give Biden a break for not intervening ....

He was busy pawing other peoples' wives and underage daughters!!!!

I heard that the reason Drumpf’s campaign was out of money was due to the costs of extra security his daughters had to prevent her old man from coming down the hall to her room.

-- Vice President Joe Biden has endorsed Hillary Clinton for president, but he specified in a recent video that he disagreed with her advice to go into Libya to assist in the removal of dictator Muammar Qaddafi.

“My question was, okay, tell me what happens. He’s gone. What happens?” Biden recalled. “Doesn’t the country disintegrate? What happens then? Doesn’t it become a place where it becomes a Petri dish for the growth of extremism? Tell me? Tell me what we’re going to do.....And it has.”

That would be the action taken in Libya that Donald Trump supported at the time, and then lied about later claiming he opposed it?

THAT Libya?

lol

Link?

No matter how you try and deflect, Obama was President and Mrs. Tuzla was SOS. And you folks want to reward her for perhaps the greatest humanitarian crisis in history.

You’re getting Blonde President named Hillary next. Deal with it.

Breibart? LOL

Trump, an American citizen, supported the Libyan war?
- Link

Hillary, however, was Secretary of State. As such, she was privy to Intel Trump was not, such as:

- The fact that the 'rebels' she and Obama chose to side with was Al Qaeida, the same group that murdered approx 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01

- The fact that Al Qaeida in Libya had been hiring jihadists from all over the world to go to Afghanistan and Iraq to kill U.S. troops

- The fact that Al Qaeida was NOT 'on the run', and the War on Terror was NOT over.

- The fact that Mommar Qaddafi, a dictator the U.S. helped put into power, had become a 'U.S. ally' by helping the U.S.combat terrorism in Northern Africa. Qaddafi had even begun warning nations about the rise of ISIS. Qaddafi reportedly wanted to speak before the U.N. to 'sound the alarm' about rising Islamic extremism, but he was killed, with help by the U.S., before he could.

-The fact that Hillary and Obama negotiated and sided with Al Qaeida, and they dragged the U.S. into an un-sanctioned, non-authorized war to help Al Qaeida take over their own country.

THAT Libya?

lol

Link?

Breibart? LOL

You are getting the news from Breibart that Obama was president and Mrs. Tuzla was SOS? Really? Her hair is about as blonde as Trump's. Just another fake thing about her.

THAT Libya?

lol

Link?

Breibart? LOL
Speaking of 'played out', Candy, no one buys the idea that a news source that portrays Liberals in a bad light is not valid simply because a liberal says so. It just makes you look desperate and weak.

- Link

Hillary, however, was Secretary of State. As such, she was privy to Intel Trump was not, such as:

- The fact that the 'rebels' she and Obama chose to side with was Al Qaeida, the same group that murdered approx 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01

- The fact that Al Qaeida in Libya had been hiring jihadists from all over the world to go to Afghanistan and Iraq to kill U.S. troops

- The fact that Al Qaeida was NOT 'on the run', and the War on Terror was NOT over.

- The fact that Mommar Qaddafi, a dictator the U.S. helped put into power, had become a 'U.S. ally' by helping the U.S.combat terrorism in Northern Africa. Qaddafi had even begun warning nations about the rise of ISIS. Qaddafi reportedly wanted to speak before the U.N. to 'sound the alarm' about rising Islamic extremism, but he was killed, with help by the U.S., before he could.

-The fact that Hillary and Obama negotiated and sided with Al Qaeida, and they dragged the U.S. into an un-sanctioned, non-authorized war to help Al Qaeida take over their own country.

Nation building pure and simple.

Aiding in the murder of a head of state.

Creating a power vacuum in the ME that has resulted in one of the greatest humanitarian crisis the world has ever seen.

For this they should be in jail not running for president.

So, Candy, how long are you going to duck my question?

Hillary spent most of her political career demonizing, attacking, intimidating, threatening, and silencing the victims of her husband's sexual harassmeny, sexual assault, and rape.

She has taken hundreds of millions of dollars from nations that support terrorism, oppress women, mutilate female genitalia, murder females for being raped, and muder gays. Then when she needed support to run for President she declared women who claimed to be such victims should be believed.

Why in the world should / would women believe she fives a damn about them? Why do you?

- Link

I don't know what world you live in, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to be there.

- Link

I don't know what world you live in, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to be there.

I am thinking that Denial river runs through your world.

- Link

It's called reality, and the fact that you support the uber elitist despite her crimes and being under investigation for crimes under the ESPIONAGE ACT proves you don't live in it.

Forum List

Back