🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden to announce support for major changes to Supreme Court

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Biden speaks about Roe v. Wade reversal

President Biden today came out in favor of major changes on the Supreme Court saying, "It's time to put an age limit on the Supreme Corse..........corse.........cor.................Smitherjism!!!!!!!!!!!!.................oh, you know the thing!! Folks, they are too old to do their jobs."

Biden continued after turning to leave and then being redirected back to the podium saying, "What we need is for those in Congress to impose term limits on those on the court and see to it they have an ethical code of some kind they have to live by. They can't continue to get away without term limits and no ethical code like those in Congress do, we need change!!!"

The President is also toying with either adding justices to the court he likes or removing them all and just placing Merrick Garland to sit alone on the court, which is where he was meant to be all along saying, "But if Republicans are willing to comprise with us, that is the MAGA Nazis, by allowing me to put people on the bench I like, perhaps we can side step the term limit and age and corruption thingy and call it a day."

More Biden votebait clickbait BS promising something he can't deliver... and he knows he can't which makes it just gas lighting...

Biden speaks about Roe v. Wade reversal

President Biden today came out in favor of major changes on the Supreme Court saying, "It's time to put an age limit on the Supreme Corse..........corse.........cor.................Smitherjism!!!!!!!!!!!!.................oh, you know the thing!! Folks, they are too old to do their jobs."

Biden continued after turning to leave and then being redirected back to the podium saying, "What we need is for those in Congress to impose term limits on those on the court and see to it they have an ethical code of some kind they have to live by. They can't continue to get away without term limits and no ethical code like those in Congress do, we need change!!!"

The President is also toying with either adding justices to the court he likes or removing them all and just placing Merrick Garland to sit alone on the court, which is where he was meant to be all along saying, "But if Republicans are willing to comprise with us, that is the MAGA Nazis, by allowing me to put people on the bench I like, perhaps we can side step the term limit and age and corruption thingy and call it a day."
1aaaacbv.jpg

Forum List

Back