Biden to Netanyahu: The US won’t support Israel.

It makes no sense — even for the vile Potato and his brain trust — to give any green light to Iran to fire on Israel.

May be the Obiden regime wants to keep things low in the Middle East before the Elections in

November? :dunno:

May be the Obiden regime wants to keep things low in the Middle East before the Elections in

November? :dunno:
I don’t claim to know.

But, it makes no sense to me. And keep in mind: if we could put Kamala in a secure safe place away from DC, I’d be all for the impeachment and removal of Potato.

I don’t claim to know.

But, it makes no sense to me. And keep in mind: if we could put Kamala in a secure safe place away from DC, I’d be all for the impeachment and removal of Potato.

I don't know either but....

May be Obiden said to Iran.....don't go too far .... let's wait and see until after the elections...try not to kill many civilians ..... you know? that sort of thing....who knows? :dunno:

I think Biden is doing the right thing. It was a strategic miscalculation on Israel’s part to bomb the consulate and there was restraint on Iran’s part to keep the response minimally destructive.

We should do all we can to prevent this from becoming a much larger conflict.

This article provides a good analysis.

Washington had poured diplomatic efforts into preventing escalation in recent months and, despite firm military support for Israel, is certain to be pushing Netanyahu to moderate any Israeli response. But the attack on Damascus – which the US was quick to say it had not been informed about – was a reminder of President Joe Biden’s limited leverage in Israel, despite the country’s reliance on US military support.

While it was highly significant that Jordan joined the effort to shoot down incoming Iranian munitions, the broadening scope of the conflict presses on lines of fracture, not least in Iraq.

The decision, almost certainly coordinated between Hezbollah and Tehran, for the Lebanese Shia group not to deploy its huge arsenal of heavy rockets during the Iranian attack also suggests that for now at least there is a small window of opportunity to stop the conflict deepening further still.

The burning question is whether, as Vakil suggests, Israel will feel content to portray its defence against Iran’s attack as a “success” in and of itself or whether it will risk striking back at Iran and further escalating the war.

“Iran’s retaliation was choreographed and telegraphed,” wrote HA Hellyer, a Middle East expert and senior fellow at the Royal United Services Institute, on X in the immediate aftermath of Iran’s attack.

“[There was] almost zero chance it was going to inflict damage on Israel with that level of warning. The point was to make a scene, and it did that. Iran’s payoff? Reputational advancement as ‘resistance’ internationally.

“We need de-escalation, and it’s imperative [Washington] DC convinces Tel Aviv of its determination not to be drawn into an offensive war with Iran. Netanyahu has been expressing his desire for one for a long time, but will hold back if he is sure the US won’t stand alongside.”

Did you sort of review that before you posted.

Officials said there have been no reports of American casualties

President Trump gets the job done.
And? The US and Israel shot down nearly all of Iran’s drones and missiles and there were no casualties either.

And? The US and Israel shot down nearly all of Iran’s drones and missiles and there were no casualties either.
Because Israel was in charge and fuckwad Biden went to bed,

However, you did make the claim that the action under Trump resulted in American casualties. That was wrong.

Not fantasizing, but Iran attacked isreal and it's not the first time. So they will get what they get. Isreal doesn't mess around, Iran knows that. But you do realize Iran wouldn't of been able to do it without the billions Biden gave them?
No I don’t realize that.

They have shitloads of oil to sell and they’re selling weapons to Russia

I don’t claim to know.

So the next step is blowing up their missile and drone factories. To make sure none ever sneak through.

However, you did make the claim that the action under Trump resulted in American casualties. That was wrong.
No, because Iran warned them 72 hrs ahead of time to give everyone time to react.

What “billions”….this money?

Reality check: it was Iran’s money to begin with, you know that right…?….their oil revenue from NK? And you realize further that it would have been released on strict conditions (it could be used only for humanitarian efforts, like food, water, clothing, and medicine and any indication that it wasn’t it would be refrozen). This was last October, and I don’t think it ever got released did it? It has nothing to do with what is going on now.

This conflict between Iran and Israel has been going on at a low level for years with each side careful not to do anything big enough to escalate it to the next level. If either wanted to before now they easily could have.

What I DON’T understand is why Israel chose to attack Iran’s consulate, particularly at this time.

That absolutely escalates it, an embassy is considered sovereign territory of a country, so it was an attack on Iran’s sovereign territory. There is no way Iran could NOT respond with a similar escalation, so why?

I think it is also worthwhile to note that Iran’s response was still restrained: they gave a 72 hr warning to regional countries and tbe US, so Israel knew and could prepare and they apparently targeted military bases rather than areas.

But what if this escalates to yet another level?
You do realize if Biden didn't give Iran the money. None of this would be happening? Trump had them almost bankrupt. I guess we see who the real leader was.

No, because Iran warned them 72 hrs ahead of time to give everyone time to react.
Yes. Iran wanted their missiles shot out of the sky.
Trump had their gas on hold. But Trump had us energy independent. Iran was going bankrupt till Biden messed it up.
Biden is giving Iran another ten billion

Hats off to you for being able to post that while at the same time having your head up your own ass.

Forum List

Back