Biden to Netanyahu: The US won’t support Israel.

America will defend Israel.

It will not attack Iran.

Anybody telling you different is Russia and Iran's little buddy,
Fuck Israel and Ukraine and dumb Americans who keep getting duped into supporting every fucking war.

Crotchety Olde Man.​

I see.

Perceive yourself as a bit of a Burt Gummer do you?
Not at all. I had to look your reference up. I’ve never actually seen any of the Tremors movies. We’re just folks who take our own safety and security very seriously.

In fairness, in all that is going on in the world right now, there is no president who would publicly suggest otherwise.

This isn't a game. IDF have already lost over 600 good sons in Gaza. 600 families having to mourn their losses while the nation was still mourning the horrible terror attack and deaths from Oct 7th.

Bibi can disagree with the U.S and go into southern Gaza to eliminate Hamas, no one will fault them for that. If they attack Iran directly, now the rest of the M.E will start feeling uncomfortable. Their own safety and mortality uncertain. Bibi has to be more logical as much as he has rightful disdain for Iran. This is not the time, there is too much going on globally.

He already lost many of the hearts and minds of the Palestinians which will take a generation to recapture. He can't do the same to Iranian citizens.
Jesus. WTF!

Crying crocodile tears for IDF murderers while ignoring or laughing at the thousands of women and children they’ve massacred, is a tell tale sign of something.

The hatred, racism, and ignorance is overwhelming.

Not at all. I had to look your reference up. I’ve never actually seen any of the Tremors movies. We’re just folks who take our own safety and security very seriously.

Have a bomb shelter?

As usual, your title is all wrong.

Biden to Netanyahu: The US won’t support Israel.

Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu during a call on Saturday that the U.S. won't support any Israeli counterattack against Iran, a senior White House official told Axios.
Why it matters: Biden and his senior advisers are highly concerned an Israeli response to Iran's attack on Israel would lead to a regional war with catastrophic consequences, U.S. officials said.
[/B]
Biden supports Israel. It's Netanyahu that's losing Bidens support.

And unlike a dictatorship, the leader and country are separate entities.

Iran attacks Israel, and Biden tries to restrain Israel?
Yep...

As soon as you learn that they are a lot pricks in the region with there own agendas you can get to learn more...

Bibi could be in jail in a few months for corruption...

The war in Gaza is helping to delay these proceedings but by most accounts he is guilty. Escalating tensions paints him as a

Iran attacks Israel, and Biden tries to restrain Israel?
Israel bombed an Iranian embassy in Syria earlier this month. The missile strike from Iran was retaliatory.

Iran’s retaliatory strike was telegraphed ahead of time and we were well prepared, and failed to achieve any significant damage.

Escalating further is idiotic.

The Arabs in Gaza have little, because money sent for them goes to Hamas missiles and bullets.
You and so many here…
1713180916337.png

They have a lot less now that Israeli missiles and bullets have been blowing them to shit for months
Don't forget Israeli bombs. (mostly unguided) that rained indiscriminately down on Gaza. Their version of going after Hamas, was to take down the entire neighborhood Hamas was hiding in.

You and so many here…
Are they wrong?

My father was a Vietnam veteran. His viewpoint was that in a conflict area, anyone who is not verifiably 100% on your side, must be assumed at all times to be the enemy; for security purposes. That makes perfect sense to me.

Don't forget Israeli bombs. (mostly unguided) that rained indiscriminately down on Gaza. Their version of going after Hamas, was to take down the entire neighborhood Hamas was hiding in.
Which is a war crime. Hamas is underground and Israel killed and destroyed everything above ground. Apparently this strategy is acceptable to many here who are unable to think for themselves.

Are they wrong?

My father was a Vietnam veteran. His viewpoint was that in a conflict area, anyone who is not verifiably 100% on your side, must be assumed at all times to be the enemy; for security purposes. That makes perfect sense to me.
The problem is when you use that criteria, and take out the enemy.

Forum List

Back