Biden to outlaw Newports and Kools

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
His old chain smoking boss, B. Hussein O, is likely to be pissed over this.

How will this resonate with the Sleepy Joe's Urban Base? Is he risking the votes of millions?

What's next- a ban on malt liquor and importation of Henessey?

How will this resonate with the Sleepy Joe's Urban Base? Is he risking the votes of millions?

This, I don't get.

Now mind you, I have a very, very, very low opinion of tobacco. I see the use of it as overtly harmful, with no apparent benefits. It would not distress me in the least to see tobacco products completely banned, all use of them ended, once and for all.

But what is the point of singling out just this one variety of cigarettes, while leaving all the other varieties?

I believe a similar ban has already been enacted here in California.

The meat puppet faggot will simply have some smuggled in with his recreational coke.

None of those assholes care about bans or restrictions. No one will enforce laws at that level unless they're not democrooks or their donors.

If a Republican had done this, Whoopi Goldberg would call it racist....

It's a direct attack on rights and freedoms in America.

And the attacks keep adding up, to result in a rating of 54th. in the world now.

So black lives don't matter to you?

Does anyone really think menthol smokers will stop smoking just because they ban menthols? They’ll just smoke regular cigarettes.

That’s like saying banning grape flavored pop that’s marketed toward blacks would decrease diabetes

Does anyone really think menthol smokers will stop smoking just because they ban menthols? They’ll just smoke regular cigarettes.

That’s like saying banning grape flavored pop that’s marketed toward blacks would decrease diabetes

Of course you are 100% absolutely correctamundo on this, to use the Spanish term.

Back 25 years ago, the best sellers at your top liquor stores were wines with high ABV's like Thunderbird and Cisco. Busy bodies got the idea that these wines were enabling and encouraging Bums to drink, with their low prices and high ABV. They were successful at taking them off the shelf or at least getting them to reduce the alcohol content.

But it didn't nothing to reduce booze abuse among winos who just switched to popularly priced vodka or gin instead.

The number of bums getting loaded didn't change a bit.

Just more evidence that Buden is a racist.

Forum List

Back