Biden to release 50 million barrels of oil

Isn't that when OPEC has a meeting, where they will reevaluate their exports?
they meet it would seem on a regular basis. if you have some facts to drop off, please feel free to drop facts. til then, statements like this are pretty pointless.
All I did was "drop facts". I dropped the fact of their next meeting. Which as you said, I was free to do.

Why you bitchin' bro?

Did you get my PM?

You don't answer your mail, so I have to find you where you aren't hiding at.
I see you are still on tilt over the ass beating I gave you in that thread. It's alright lil fella, you will get over it.

Anything on topic, or are you just here to stalk your betters?

I see you are still on tilt over the ass beating I gave you in that thread. It's alright lil fella, you will get over it.

Anything on topic, or are you just here to stalk your betters?
Just asking why you pulled "IN" out of your ass, and inserted it into dragonladies quote, in order to change the meaning of "second term".

Reading through this thread one would think devaluing currency through monetary inflation isn’t a primary factor
Is that your comparison of increasing money supply vs increasing oil supply causing a devaluation?

This will have the same effect as a fart in a wind tunnel!!

You said a fart in a wind tunnel! :21: Why did that make me think of this!

CgPFc.qR4e-small-Joe-Biden-Farts-In-Front-Of.jpg

d3aece9f4982fae36e71aeca39e4250b95898097.jpg

The sale is from the Trump 2021 budget.

In case you were born yesterday the SPR has its levels sold off and loaned off frequently.
1. a proposal is not sold
2. That proposal was under an economic boom in which the return on investment would have been huge
3. Biden's proposal is a short term band aid for his poor decision making and lack of leadership.
4. If you can't keep up, just sit there and play with your Legos while the grown ups talk

Typical… and cynical

Republicans whined about high gas prices and now whine at this response.

You’d almost think their “concerns” were entire political…

Typical… and cynical

Republicans whined about high gas prices and now whine at this response.

You’d almost think their “concerns” were entire political…
I remember they made the same complaint when Bill Clinton did it. When Clinton reversed the rise in energy prices.

I'd laugh like hell now if something happened that we really NEEDED that oil reserve, and here Joe has spent it, to save himself the inequity of canceling all of our own oil projects!

I'd laugh like hell now if something happened that we really NEEDED that oil reserve, and here Joe has spent it, to save himself the inequity of canceling all of our own oil projects!
Let me remind you. Aircraft carriers are nuclear. And have a normal stores of enough fuel to run 1,000 sorties.

a Nimitz class carrier can carry about 50 fighter jets and it can store about 3M gallons of jet fuel. This amount of jet fuel can refuel the 50 on-board fighter jets about 20 times each.

Who was the POTUS when this slash in production took place?

View attachment 567526

You never heard of COVID? It's interesting how you leftists entertain COVID because "you care" while otherwise ignoring its relevance throughout all else. Oh sure, let's increase production because the Demonicrats shut everything down, FUN!.............You should try out for CEO of Texaco.

Forum List

Back