Biden to release 50 million barrels of oil

On please turn your right wing hate media off this week, it's suppose to be Thanksgiving!

Biden released 50 million barrels of our strategic oil reserves out of 700 million plus barrels in our reserve....

OH MY LORD, can you believe it? How could Biden do that and leave us defenseless? MY, OH MY, OH MY!! :rolleyes-41:

Pres. Trump stated that the oil reserve was filled to the top 3 years ago when fuel prices were low. But before, they were almost empty. But he said that the reserve was saved just in case a war breaks out, when oil prices soar sky high.
But Biden is trying to push this Climate change agenda to raise oil prices so that everyone will start buying up their solar panels and lithium. And so, he is trying to start a war with China to bring up the prices. That is why MSM is trying their best to make Xi Jinping into a boogey man to make it seem as if Xi started, but not Globalists.

But war creates lots of greenhouse gases. And so, Biden better stretch out an olive branch to Xi, that is made from carbon friendly papier mache' in order to save the planet. And have all our troops come back with all of the US military equipment that they have brought over there.

According to the Costs of War, an ongoing project from the Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs at Brown University, since the global war on terror began in 2001, the U.S. military has produced 1.2 billion metric tons of greenhouse-gas emissions, or as much as 257 million passenger cars annually, roughly as many registered vehicles as there are in the entire U.S. That's a higher annual output than whole countries like Morocco, Sweden, and Switzerland. The total emissions from war-related activity in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, and Syria is estimated at more than 400 million metric tons of carbon dioxide alone.

I'm looking at a $150 bucks to fill up my truck. On the plus side I'm not driving near as much as I used to.

Pres. Trump stated that the oil reserve was filled to the top 3 years ago when fuel prices were low. But before, they were almost empty. But he said that the reserve was saved just in case a war breaks out, when oil prices soar sky high.
But Biden is trying to push this Climate change agenda to raise oil prices so that everyone will start buying up their solar panels and lithium. And so, he is trying to start a war with China to bring up the prices. That is why MSM is trying their best to make Xi Jinping into a boogey man to make it seem as if Xi started, but not Globalists.

But war creates lots of greenhouse gases. And so, Biden better stretch out an olive branch to Xi, that is made from carbon friendly papier mache' in order to save the planet. And have all our troops come back with all of the US military equipment that they have brought over there.

According to the Costs of War, an ongoing project from the Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs at Brown University, since the global war on terror began in 2001, the U.S. military has produced 1.2 billion metric tons of greenhouse-gas emissions, or as much as 257 million passenger cars annually, roughly as many registered vehicles as there are in the entire U.S. That's a higher annual output than whole countries like Morocco, Sweden, and Switzerland. The total emissions from war-related activity in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, and Syria is estimated at more than 400 million metric tons of carbon dioxide alone.

Maybe we can have a green war, after WWWIII, a war fought with sticks, stones and spears wearing fig leaf armor.

Up 14% from his first full month in office. Biden is not to blame for the 26% cut to oil production prior to him even being the nominee for the Dems.

Production has not come back because the oil companies have no good reason to produce more, why would they when they are seeing nice high oil price without the added expense of producing more oil.

And yet, the White House is on pace to hand out more oil and gas drilling permits this year than any under President Trump and the most since George W. Bush left the Oval Office.

Despite its pledges to combat the worsening climate crisis, the Biden administration is opening tens of millions of acres in the Gulf of Mexico to oil and gas leasing.

Did you read what you post? It explained what was the story behind it. Most of the permits processes had started before he moved into the WH. We better watch out after the first half of 2022.

You're still being a DUMBASS. This release is in addition to current oil production, not in place of it. So 2.5 days worth of oil, is actually

American oil production is currently running about 1 million barrels below consumption. Which means 50 million barrels will last 50 days, not 2.5 days DUMBASS !!!!
So it will put $600 per week in people's pockets for 7 weeks. Got it.

Can you do the math for me? How many pennies is the price gonna drop, and how many gallons per week would someone have to purchase to save your $600? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I drove to the LV Speedway gift shop this morning to buy XMAS gifts. Nellis AFB sits right across the street.
Based on the high number of fighter jets taking off and landing, 1/2 of Sippy Cup's allotment has already been used. :777:

Forum List

Back