Biden to release 50 million barrels of oil

It is going down because Biden and the Democratic Party are realizing that high prices on everything will mean a massive slaughter in the 2022 mid-term election.

Biden need gas below two dollars, the economy roaring and the consumer happy with how little money they spend to make sure the GOP does not retake the House and Senate…
Most of that is out of any president's control..

You said less driving is a ‘plus side’.
There is no plus side except increased costs.

Of course less driving is a plus when xiden has the gas prices jacked so high.
It's simple really,I happen to not be driving as much because of outside influences that have nothing to do with biden and his high gas prices.
I never once said I enjoyed high gas prices.
Stop floundering,you're embarrassing yourself.

Of course less driving is a plus when xiden has the gas prices jacked so high.
It's simple really,I happen to not be driving as much because of outside influences that have nothing to do with biden and his high gas prices.
I never once said I enjoyed high gas prices.
Stop floundering,you're embarrassing yourself.
It goes way beyond driving.
There is no ‘plus side’. There may be a ‘less negative’ side but that’s the kind of rationalization democrats use.

It goes way beyond driving.
There is no ‘plus side’. There may be a ‘less negative’ side but that’s the kind of rationalization democrats use.

WTF!!!
Fer fucks sake shut your piehole!!!
I never said I liked high gas prices,in fact I've said just the opposite.
I dont know why you have such a hardon over this. I hate High Gas Prices for many reasons,one being the increased cost of products.
All I said was at least I havent been driving as much due to my many surgeries. Trust me,I'd rather be done with all of my health problems and be able to drive whenever the fuck I want to regardless of the price!!!!
I bought my truck in late 2016 and it has 11400 miles on it today...BECAUSE OF ALL OF MY FUCKING SURGERIES!!!!!
I've had 5 hip surgeries,one back surgery and one cancer surgery since 2016 ya fucken dumbass!!!
Trust me when I say I'd rather pay higher prices at the pump than be a veritable cripple right now.
So yeah..I'm done with your dumbass.

He wouldn't have needed to if he didn't do everything he could to hamper domestic oil production, didn't reverse all of trumps policies on fuel, didn't buy oil from Russia, and didn't sell oil reserves to China.

We wouldn't be fucked if he didn't fuck us.
The vast majority of domestic oil is exported, very little is used at home. There was a call to require any oil company whic receivesfederal subsidies to sell at least half of their product in the US ,but the GOP killed it.

It's almost Winter and people aren't driving as much. Imagine being a President who's failed so badly, that he has to do this right now.

Thank God President Trump filled those reserves while the price was cheap.

"WASHINGTON – President Joe Biden is releasing 50 million barrels of oil from the nation's emergency stockpile to lower energy costs amid a recent spike in gas prices and soaring inflation, the White House announced Tuesday.

Thirty-two million barrels will be released from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve over the next several months and will be replaced in the years ahead. Another 18 million barrels that Congress already had authorized for sale will be released in the coming months."

US to release 50M barrels from strategic oil reserve amid soaring gas prices

It infuriates me how this imbecile creates total calamity after horrible disaster while the turtle and his useless GOP sit by doing absolutely NOTHING. Meantime, the Left was impeaching Trump on the thinnest of grounds during the best of times that we can only dream about getting back someday and wish like hell we had now.

After the average gas price dropped for the first time in months last week, it dropped again this week, reaching down to $3.39 per gallon, according to data released by GasBuddy.

The average price is still 2.8 cents higher than a month ago, but it’s finally beginning to go down. And according to GasBuddy, the price of oil is a big factor.

“With oil prices plunging nearly $10 from the recent peak of $85 per barrel, motorists will start to see gas prices decline nationwide, just in time for Thanksgiving, and the decline could stretch for several weeks,” Patrick De Haan, head of petroleum analysis for GasBuddy, said in the blog post.

After the average gas price dropped for the first time in months last week, it dropped again this week, reaching down to $3.39 per gallon, according to data released by GasBuddy.

The average price is still 2.8 cents higher than a month ago, but it’s finally beginning to go down. And according to GasBuddy, the price of oil is a big factor.

“With oil prices plunging nearly $10 from the recent peak of $85 per barrel, motorists will start to see gas prices decline nationwide, just in time for Thanksgiving, and the decline could stretch for several weeks,” Patrick De Haan, head of petroleum analysis for GasBuddy, said in the blog post.
Today's announcement by the Vegetable had nothing to do with any of that.

So it will put $600 per week in people's pockets for 7 weeks. Got it.

Can you do the math for me? How many pennies is the price gonna drop, and how many gallons per week would someone have to purchase to save your $600? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I have to buy 6,000 gallons of gas to save $600 at a price drop of 10 cents per gallon. That's almost 6 years worth of fuel. Wait, are dumb ass libs trying to do math again? I'm still waiting for their equation where $3.5 trillion really costs nothing.

This is a very bad idea .... China is just waiting for this kind of blunder....
What the f are you talking about? China is also releasing their reserves.

It's almost Winter and people aren't driving as much. Imagine being a President who's failed so badly, that he has to do this right now.

Thank God President Trump filled those reserves while the price was cheap.

"WASHINGTON – President Joe Biden is releasing 50 million barrels of oil from the nation's emergency stockpile to lower energy costs amid a recent spike in gas prices and soaring inflation, the White House announced Tuesday.

Thirty-two million barrels will be released from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve over the next several months and will be replaced in the years ahead. Another 18 million barrels that Congress already had authorized for sale will be released in the coming months."

US to release 50M barrels from strategic oil reserve amid soaring gas prices
Instead of increasing production!! Will cost us dearly

50 million barrels isn't jack Squat. We use 20 million a day.

Crank up the Fracking again. Tell Brandon to break out that pen and approve the drilling.

It's hard to believe that just a bit better than a year ago the US was a net exporter of oil. Now Tater has to dip into the SOR to shore-up his failed policies.

Any bets on how, when, and at what cost those reserves will be replaced or even if they will be replaced at all?
I think he's doing it to shore up his crappy poll numbers.

So it will put $600 per week in people's pockets for 7 weeks. Got it.

Can you do the math for me? How many pennies is the price gonna drop, and how many gallons per week would someone have to purchase to save your $600? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
meaner gene you still trying to figure out the math? :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back