Biden to release 50 million barrels of oil

I have to buy 6,000 gallons of gas to save $600 at a price drop of 10 cents per gallon. That's almost 6 years worth of fuel. Wait, are dumb ass libs trying to do math again? I'm still waiting for their equation where $3.5 trillion really costs nothing.
Pay no attention to that DUMBASS nostra.
The $600 he's talking about is his delusional conflagration with the $600 extra a week in unemployment compensation from the CARES act.

Pay no attention to that DUMBASS nostra.
The $600 he's talking about is his delusional conflagration with the $600 extra a week in unemployment compensation from the CARES act.
Meh, I'm a greedy wealth hording conservative who can afford $20 a gallon gas. Americans need to learn their lesson, stop voting for Democrats.

It's almost Winter and people aren't driving as much. Imagine being a President who's failed so badly, that he has to do this right now.

Thank God President Trump filled those reserves while the price was cheap.

"WASHINGTON – President Joe Biden is releasing 50 million barrels of oil from the nation's emergency stockpile to lower energy costs amid a recent spike in gas prices and soaring inflation, the White House announced Tuesday.

Thirty-two million barrels will be released from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve over the next several months and will be replaced in the years ahead. Another 18 million barrels that Congress already had authorized for sale will be released in the coming months."

US to release 50M barrels from strategic oil reserve amid soaring gas prices
Less that three days worth of consumption.

Fuck you, Brandon.

50 million barrels isn't jack Squat. We use 20 million a day.

Crank up the Fracking again. Tell Brandon to break out that pen and approve the drilling.

U.S. crude oil production fell by 8% in 2020, the largest annual decrease on record

led crude oil operators to shut in wells and limit the number of wells brought online, lowering the output for the major oil-producing regions. In May, U.S. crude oil production reached its lowest average monthly volume for the year at 10.0 million b/d.

Less that three days worth of consumption.

Fuck you, Brandon.

Biden's taking a meaningless action at a time when gas prices usually decrease anyway. Those leftist fools will be singing his praise when he tries to claim he "did something." What he's doing is nothing but political theater to bolster his failing policies and poll numbers.

What it has to do with is the fact that gas prices are coming down...and that gives you the sadz
They finally had a drum to bang, and now they're afraid they'll lose that as an argument. They're afraid it won't be an issue for the 2022 elections, leaving them with no issues to run on.

I apologize if this is already a topic on here, but I didn't know what to search for. Anyways, I have a HUGE feeling that these are still a bunch of lies. For the only way gas is going to be lowered is when oil is no longer a shortage, and the only way that is going to happen is to fix the supply chain. That will only work if the government stops giving people money like free candy and make them get back off of their butt to work. And I didn't hear him mention any of that.

U.S. crude oil production fell by 8% in 2020, the largest annual decrease on record

led crude oil operators to shut in wells and limit the number of wells brought online, lowering the output for the major oil-producing regions. In May, U.S. crude oil production reached its lowest average monthly volume for the year at 10.0 million b/d.

Of course production fell in 2020. That was after President Trump removed many government regulations against the oil industry, and the price oil oil dramatically dropped. The oil companies were producing so much oil, it was becoming less profitable for the oil companies to keep producing more. There was a worldwide glut of oil. Even Russia was selling off their oil for the cost of production.

Under Biden, you have a different story. His energy and environmental have made it more expensive to produce oil, therefore the price has gone up.

Of course production fell in 2020. That was after President Trump removed many government regulations against the oil industry, and the price oil oil dramatically dropped.
Which is not why prices dropped. Cult delusion.

But the orange pile of crap did wet himself and spend the next year trying to raise oil prices.

The oil companies were producing so much oil, it was becoming less profitable for the oil companies to keep producing more. There was a worldwide glut of oil. Even Russia was selling off their oil for the cost of production.
Under Trump oil companies shut down oil wells, because of decreased profitability. And are now waiting for the price of crude to peak before putting them back online again.

Nothing to do with regulations, it's all a matter of greed. Waiting for prices to spike, before turning the wells back on.

Welcome to capitalism.

His release from the strategic reserve is less than three days worth of consumption.

This is the ultimate in image over substance.
Prior Presidents have refused to “release” anything from the strategic reserve for just that reason. It isn’t wise as policy and it is ineffective as policy.

But President 💭 Brandon isn’t concerned with effectiveness or integrity. When the pandering scumbag Sen. Schumer says “release some of the strategic oil reserves” Brandon doesn’t even pause to wonder about such things.

Forum List

Back