Biden to withhold funds if not vaxxed?

what authority does xiden have to take away medicare payments?

remember when he and barry tried that with obamacare and got it struck down by the scotus?

why are dems always attacking old folks homes and their medicare anyway? first sexual predator and dem superstar Cuomo sets up the “gold standard” with his death camps for the elderly…now this…
Why? Because they want us dead faster.

Exactly. There are legitimate reasons to not take the vaccine. No need to make shit up. Unless you're trying to scare other people into not talking it was well.
While that may be true. the point is get your ass vaxxed (unless you have a medical reason) or a company that depends on those funds filtering down to them will fire your ass.

Exactly. There are legitimate reasons to not take the vaccine. No need to make shit up. Unless you're trying to scare other people into not talking it was well.
Firstly, I AM NOT A LIBERAL. wtf, you guys? You've been posting alongside me for years and you still think I am a dem/lib??

And I am not lying. Nobody knows what really is in it. FDA has not approved it, either. Takes years for them to approve anything. YEARS to find out what the results will be on the body. How is this lying? And for that fucking matter, I DON'T LIE. I may be misinformed, but I am not lying. Knock it off!

While that may be true. the point is get your ass vaxxed (unless you have a medical reason) or a company that depends on those funds filtering down to them will fire your ass.
My medical reasons are...it's my body. I refuse to put a substance in it that I do not approve of. I have RA. They wanted me on all kinds of RA meds and I have refused. Those meds cause more problems than the damn disease itself. SAME WITH THE VAX.

Think of it like this:

Your kid is not taking his medicine so you say "no tv privilege's for you until you take it". The only real difference is that this kid not taking his medication could possibly kill someone else in the family.
You really want the Government to be your parent? WTF os wrong with you?

So...those who got the shot...in 5 years, you wind up with some kind of cancer or neurological problem and the vax makers report it was DUE to the vax. Or your kid dies from it due to some unforseen complications. Whatcha gonna do? Shrug?

Well first of all the vax wasnt created by a quack. Youre being a little dramatic with the shooting thing. Taking away funds for non compliance isnt the same as shooting someone.
Dramatics? If I do not take a shot, Biden MAY enforce his demands, and I do not get medical care anymore. If I get cancer again, or some other problem, I could die without medical care. How is this not different?

Read this post by westwall

Then again, he's a lib and a dem and is lying, right? :rolleyes:

Dramatics? If I do not take a shot, Biden MAY enforce his demands, and I do not get medical care anymore. If I get cancer again, or some other problem, I could die without medical care. How is this not different?
Biden isnt taking away your medical care. Where did you get that idea?

Take my medicine? TAKE MY MEDICINE? The non FDA approved poison nobody knows what the fuck is in it medicine? Would you give your kid a medicine some quack on the corner told you to make them take, or they will shoot your kid? SAME THING.
My son and his wife both just got over covid. They got it from a friend from Texas who came to visit who also infected 12 others in a week. It took them about a week to become symptom free, neither were vaccinated and they work for a hospital group, both are cardiac techs. Only 38% of the doctors and staff have gotten the vaccine. What do the doctors KNOW?

Forum List

Back