Biden Turns Back On Reporters After Being Asked “Why Are So Many Americans Living Paycheck to Paycheck!?”

Biden has turned his back on Americans while criminally enriching himself with taxpayer $$ since he entered politics fifty years ago. It is a testament to the stupidity of the American electorate and proves beyond a doubt that ANY IDIOT can be POTUS.
Except he became Usurper through fraud.

He wont. He never does when I ask him to back up his claim. Yeah, he posts links to opinion pieces....but ask him his opinion and why he has it? He never answers.
That’s because he’s a little troll…not a serious person.

That's no excuse for the president to turn his back. And it's a dumb remark no matter how you slice it and really has no bearing on the topic of this thread. If someone made a thread about someone being raped, a comment like "well people have been getting raped for a long time" is a hand waving comment that just excuses the rape and shows you don't actually care.

And a lot of people today scrimp and save and it still isn't enough. Many scrimp and still don't have enough to save.

Another comment like the previous one you made. Shows you don't care and just are saying "alll those broke struggling people just need to not spend any money".
Comparing broke people to rape victims was entirely stupid, but you made your point.
I care about pretty much everyone but you.

Which is why I specified that presidents have an IMPACT on the economy. Please pay attention.
If they want to manipulate it they can but are not supposed to which is why there is an ethical problem with insider trading, yet one human does not run the entire economy or the government.

If they want to manipulate it they can but are not supposed to which is why there is an ethical problem with insider trading, yet one human does not run the entire economy or the government.
Never said they did. They do, however, have an impact on it because they set the tone for their administration, whether pro-business or anti, and this one has set himself against it.

What a coward. Trump would have never turned his back and walked off. Biden knows he's destroying the economy and the taxpayers wallet. He's deliberately doing it.

I give him a break on this. After all, what in the hell was he going to say? He had nuttin.

What a coward. Trump would have never turned his back and walked off. Biden knows he's destroying the economy and the taxpayers wallet. He's deliberately doing it.

40 years straight of GOP giveaway to the rich and big money tax rates DUHHH

Biden gets a paycheck every month. He could care less if anyone else does....
How would you brainwashed functional moron hater dupes know? All you get is pure crap. He just ended scam student loans for 800,000 yesterday and $400 a month cut in Obamacare, and $35 insulin etc etc etc. All against GOP obstruction in every way . You know nothing factual.

Never said they did. They do, however, have an impact on it because they set the tone for their administration, whether pro-business or anti, and this one has set himself against it.
Hardly, Biden is responsible for microchip production returning to the US

Forum List

Back