Biden Turns Back On Reporters After Being Asked “Why Are So Many Americans Living Paycheck to Paycheck!?”

With a staggering 44% of Americans earning $100,000+ per year and living paycheck to paycheck...wait for it...Biden took away the catch up 401k contributions for those over 50. If you earn $144k Biden screwed you. Thanks Biden.

Then the next president assumes responsibility. Seriously, what are you trying to accomplish? Each president assumes responsibility for his impact on the economy, whether he's reducing the regulatory burdens on industry or swearing to destroy it. Are you just trying to deflect from Quid Pro Joe ignoring questions about how people are doing in his economy? If so, you're not doing a great job.
You'll be first in line to bash the next Republican President who fails to stop the paycheck-to-paycheck phenomenon. Right?

You'll be first in line to bash the next Republican President who fails to stop the paycheck-to-paycheck phenomenon. Right?
Why would I do that? I'm not even bashing this one. I'm merely pointing out that ignoring the situation displays his lack of attention to the situation. He simply doesn't care about the average person. Being a democrat, he's for the rich.

There have been low wage earners, and some higher earners, living paycheck to paycheck, since 1776.

That's no excuse for the president to turn his back. And it's a dumb remark no matter how you slice it and really has no bearing on the topic of this thread. If someone made a thread about someone being raped, a comment like "well people have been getting raped for a long time" is a hand waving comment that just excuses the rape and shows you don't actually care.

I know. Some people's pockets get burned internally by currency. Wiser people scrimp and save.

And a lot of people today scrimp and save and it still isn't enough. Many scrimp and still don't have enough to save.

Another comment like the previous one you made. Shows you don't care and just are saying "alll those broke struggling people just need to not spend any money".

When did Americans start living paycheck to paycheck OP?

And...

How soon after the next Republican President is elected will this problem cease to exist?
It's too late for that Marc. For that to be reduced we have to actually produce things. The strong unions that were around after WW 2 slowly declined. The costs of the products they produced eventually were not worth the improved quality from foreign concerns. The teamsters, port workers government workers, strong unions tied to government concerns and others still do good. They just are not producing anything that builds foundation. Then we have many other unions that are really needed. All of the diversity, affirmative action extreme feminism and other dictums in those directions has given us around 2% growth since initiated over a half century ago and more. Our government even helped to destroy the auto industry with letting OPEC embargo their product when they could have relented on a modest price increase. Twice in the 1970's.

What a coward. Trump would have never turned his back and walked off. Biden knows he's destroying the economy and the taxpayers wallet. He's deliberately doing it.

Dude, at this point, Biden is deliberately doing whatever they tell him to to get Tapioca pudding and ice cream.

When did Americans start living paycheck to paycheck OP?

And...

How soon after the next Republican President is elected will this problem cease to exist?
poor old broke down Joey Buydem....he will save us all right after his nap......so what if he goes on vacation every other week....try working his vigorous two hour work day and see how long you last

The Gateway Pundit...again? Damn, it must be true...
Always your response when you find it impossible to dispute the FACTS as presented to you.

May I remind you.

Tis%20better-L.jpg

Then the next president assumes responsibility. Seriously, what are you trying to accomplish? Each president assumes responsibility for his impact on the economy, whether he's reducing the regulatory burdens on industry or swearing to destroy it. Are you just trying to deflect from Quid Pro Joe ignoring questions about how people are doing in his economy? If so, you're not doing a great job.
The economy doesn't work like a light switch.

Always your response when you find it impossible to dispute the FACTS as presented to you.

May I remind you.

Tis%20better-L.jpg
Abraham Lincoln - Quote - Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt - It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid.

Apparently, the OP wants to know why, and is seemingly blaming the current President Biden for this phenomenon.

Do you know why this is happening?
Yes. Interest rates are high in an effort to curb inflation.
Inflation is high. The fact that the inflation rate has decreased means nothing as it doesn't lower the cost of goods and services that were increased when inflation was through the roof. It just means costs of good and services are still increasing, but at a lower rate.
The American dream of owning a home is currently on pause as interest rates at 7% makes it difficult to rationalize the monthly cost of a mortgage.
That should answer your question.

Who has the strongest economy in the world 2023?

the United States

With a GDP of 26.85 trillion USD, the United States is by far the world's largest economy in this ranking for 2023. It is followed by China in 2nd place with a GDP of still 19.37 trillion USD.Aug 24, 2023

The world's largest economies in 2023 - CEOWORLD magazine​

Our debt is more than our GDP.

It is like saying...."I own a 5 million dollar home so I am a multi millionaire"....but ignoring the fact that you bought it for 7 Million, and have a 5 million dollar mortgage.

Pretty much sums up how some people fall for the spin.

I vote for the third party so I have no idea why you people assume someone votes for someone, that is a lame retort or defense.
You said Trump sucked worse. I asked a simple question. What did he do that made your life worse. ANd the answer you gave me did not answer my question.

Par for the course for you.

Forum List

Back