Biden Turns Back On Reporters After Being Asked “Why Are So Many Americans Living Paycheck to Paycheck!?”

You said Trump sucked worse. I asked a simple question. What did he do that made your life worse. ANd the answer you gave me did not answer my question.

Par for the course for you.
Usually when someone loses it because they sucked more than the winner.

I vote for the third party so I have no idea why you people assume someone votes for someone, that is a lame retort or defense.
I think it’s a fair question that SC Patriot asked you. Why dodge it?

you said “Trump sucked worse”

Now back up your claim, and answer the damned question.

For those so very concerned:

1693667373738.jpeg

1693667332717.jpeg

Usually when someone loses it because they sucked more than the winner.
Really?

So when an NFL team loses a game, but in the end win the super bowl, they sucked more than the team that beat them earlier in the season?

Putting your logic aside....why wont you answer my question? What did Trump do that made you life worse?

I think it’s a fair question that SC Patriot asked you. Why dodge it?

you said “Trump sucked worse”

Now back up your claim, and answer the damned question.
He wont. He never does when I ask him to back up his claim. Yeah, he posts links to opinion pieces....but ask him his opinion and why he has it? He never answers.

Our debt is more than our GDP.

It is like saying...."I own a 5 million dollar home so I am a multi millionaire"....but ignoring the fact that you bought it for 7 Million, and have a 5 million dollar mortgage.

Pretty much sums up how some people fall for the spin.
I have nothing of the sort but keep on playing the victim it's hilarious. I have bought and lived on the land for many years don't move around and never have bought new because of the instant depreciation effect. I also don't buy new cars I buy twenty year old cars and rebuild them and have all my driving life.
The problem with most people is they live beyond their income means.

Really?

So when an NFL team loses a game, but in the end win the super bowl, they sucked more than the team that beat them earlier in the season?

Putting your logic aside....why wont you answer my question? What did Trump do that made you life worse?
why not use birds or monkeys also? No president affects my life because I control my life. Trump's mouth lost him an election so deal with it, without being a crybaby for years would be nice because it makes you look like a Hillary voter.

What a coward. Trump would have never turned his back and walked off. Biden knows he's destroying the economy and the taxpayers wallet. He's deliberately doing it.

he is an Amazing president.. he Actually Knew what way to go this Time?

Our debt is more than our GDP.

It is like saying...."I own a 5 million dollar home so I am a multi millionaire"....but ignoring the fact that you bought it for 7 Million, and have a 5 million dollar mortgage.

Pretty much sums up how some people fall for the spin.
And you think just one guy did it, talk about your illogical conclusions...Trump spent a shitload of dough in office and ask for more there was zero fiscal responsibility with him.
What a liar. You didn't vote for a "third party." :laughing0301:
Then prove it.

I have nothing of the sort but keep on playing the victim it's hilarious. I have bought and lived on the land for many years don't move around and never have bought new because of the instant depreciation effect. I also don't buy new cars I buy twenty year old cars and rebuild them and have all my driving life.
The problem with most people is they live beyond their income means.
Still wont answer the question.

Well done.

why not use birds or monkeys also? No president affects my life because I control my life. Trump's mouth lost him an election so deal with it, without being a crybaby for years would be nice because it makes you look like a Hillary voter.
You said he sucked more.
You wont back that statement up.

Alll you are doing is putting yourself on a pedestal anbd saying how smart you are and how the rest of us are idiots.

See ya.

You said he sucked more.
You wont back that statement up.

Alll you are doing is putting yourself on a pedestal anbd saying how smart you are and how the rest of us are idiots.

See ya.
You seem to have reading comprehension problems, what are you like ninety years old?

Joe Biden, turning his back on America and the American people since January 20, 2021.
Biden has turned his back on Americans while criminally enriching himself with taxpayer $$ since he entered politics fifty years ago. It is a testament to the stupidity of the American electorate and proves beyond a doubt that ANY IDIOT can be POTUS.

Biden has turned his back on Americans while criminally enriching himself with taxpayer $$ since he entered politics fifty years ago. It is a testament to the stupidity of the American electorate and proves beyond a doubt that ANY IDIOT can be POTUS.
Every president does it but you let Trump off the hook, what a vindictive hypocrite.

Forum List

Back