Biden Wanders Off MSNBC Set Before They Go To Commercial....You Just Don't Do This

Not everyone; maybe 40% of the adult population were both heavy smokers and drinkers. My relatives growing up had almost no smokers, and only one who could be called a heavy smoker.

Smoking and drinking was a big thing around the turn of the century.
It only started tapering off in the 50s & 60s.

The way TV News directors cut to commercial, the guests stay in their seats till the cameras are off.
I'm sure that Biden was told to stay put, but instead he wanders off before they can turn the cameras off.
The optics for this scene is horrible.

Musta forgot to bring his Cue Card.

Ha Ha!! You don't walk across the set when you're done you exit the side you are on (in this case, stage right).

Ha Ha!! You don't walk across the set when you're done you exit the side you are on (in this case, stage right).
Guests aren't supposed to get up till the cameras are turned off when they go to commercial.

The way TV News directors cut to commercial, the guests stay in their seats till the cameras are off.
I'm sure that Biden was told to stay put, but instead he wanders off before they can turn the cameras off.
The optics for this scene is horrible.

It looks like he is wondering "Where is my cheat sheet telling me what to do now"?

Forum List

Back