Biden wants to defend democracy by making sure you can’t vote for Trump

Trump did what he did, people.

Should he be running?
Interesting Twitter article

Part of me is gratified by this maniacal speech.

Why? Because it proves we are prevailing over the J6 narrative. Biden, Matthew Graves, Merrick Garland, celeb J6 cops--their stunts over the past few days show they are LOSING control over Jan 6--a fedsurrection they thought for sure would not just take out Trump but the entire MAGA movement.

They thought it would end the GOP and result in mass defections to the Democratic Party. They thought it would end questions about the 2020 election.

They didn't think anyone would ever question what happened, how it happened, or expose the lies it was built upon. They thought their dirty secrets would be hidden forever.

But it's all collapsing right when they need the narrative to hold most. Jack Smith's J6 prosecution of Trump is teetering. SCOTUS could overturn the most common felony count.

Polls show more people now vs 2021 think the 2020 election was illegitimate. They don't blame Trump (aside from nearly 100 percent of Democrats) for January 6.

The public, according to WashPo poll, is split as to whether Jan 6 was mostly peaceful or violent.

And suspicion about the animating role of the FBI and other government agencies continues to grow.

That's why Biden is ranting and raving and cheering the imprisonment of political dissidents and denouncing truth seekers and pretending he's George Washington at Valley Forge.

THEY F*CKING LOST JANUARY 6.

It was never supposed to happen.

A democracy.

Deal with it.

Republic, deal with it, dipshit.

While often categorized as a democracy, the United States is more accurately defined as a constitutional federal republic.

Even fucking NPR a liberal shitass radio network, says WE ARE A REPUBLIC.

But a democratic republic is us. Exactly

We live in a republic. We do not elect the president on popular vote so we are not a democracy. The PEOPLE hold the power in this nation. Someone might need to tell the liberals and hillary clinton that, though.

Last edited:
A democracy.

Deal with it.
I have never once claimed it isn't.

I can't understand why you kids seem to think the two are mutually exclusive.

They are mutually exclusive because you can't have a democracy that is a republic. It's one or the other. Period.

You just called it a democracy you stupid fuck. Now you're claiming it isn't a republic. Because you're a stupid fuck and I get dumber just dealing with you. You better be careful backing up that fast, you might run into something.

Do us all a favor and take your stupidity elsewhere and just shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
You just called it a democracy you stupid fuck. Now you're claiming it isn't a republic. Because you're a stupid fuck and I get dumber just dealing with you.

YOu seem to be quite confused. I have never said "the USA isn't a republic"

Do feel free to prove me wrong, but You really needn't bother as I have never said that.

Now, on to the subject of "stupidity":

How many times have you claimed the US isn't a Democracy?

YOu seem to be quite confused. I have never said "the USA isn't a republic"

Do feel free to prove me wrong, but You really needn't bother as I have never said that.

Now, on to the subject of "stupidity":

How many times have you claimed the US isn't a Democracy?

Every single time it's been claimed because it's not a fucking democracy, it's a fucking republic.

You haven't agreed with a single post in this thread calling it a republic. You come back with "It's a democracy, deal with it." If it's a republic why didn't you agree with it in this thread EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU SAID IT WAS A DEMOCRACY?

Don't try to weasel out of this shit now that you've been proven wrong. Eat your words, dumbfuck.

That's a lie.

Bullshit lying fuck.

You claimed it here:

You claimed it here:

You claimed it here:

Those are just the posts in THIS THREAD. A small 2 page thread. 3 times you "corrected" someone saying it was a republic by saying it was a democracy. Not once did you agree with it being a republic. NOT ONCE did you even HINT at saying "It can be both." NOPE, NOTHING.

Don't try to keep up with me you dumbfuck. You don't stand a snails chance in hell.

They are mutually exclusive because you can't have a democracy that is a republic. It's one or the other. Period.

You just called it a democracy you stupid fuck. Now you're claiming it isn't a republic. Because you're a stupid fuck and I get dumber just dealing with you. You better be careful backing up that fast, you might run into something.

Mind your mouth, trash.

We are a Republic where the representation is elected democratically.

Got it now.

Forum List

Back