Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

81 million of you voted for this guy.

I thought the summer spike in Florida was ALL BECAUSE OF DESANTIS.

Why arent the spikes in the NORTH occurring NOW due to their governors?
Alaska's governor takes the flouride out of Anchorage water while dipshit Pfizer pimps flaunt their protection-racket covid pill that has three flourine atoms in it.

Wow!!!!
Before he was elected he said he would end COVID.
And we're supposed to believe that 81 million voters believed him.

Now he's saying every unvaccinated child is going to get sick and die this Winter.
Well when Diaper Joe said he would end Covid he assumed everyone would get the vaccine, wear a mask, and hide in their homes.

He never counted on the damned insurrectionists who might not do all that, so it's their fault.

Oh well, soon all that will be left alive are the Diaper Joe supporters, but really, that was the Xi plan all along.

1639752266905.png

CHAZ CHOP was the SUMMER OF LOVE....now we have the WINTER OF DEATH!

President Biden said Thursday that Americans unvaccinated against the coronavirus are facing a winter of "severe illness and death."

"It’s here now and it’s spreading and it’s going to increase," the president said about the omicron variant while meeting with his coronavirus response team. "For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they will soon overwhelm."

A staff member from the National Health Organisation (EODY) prepares a booster Johnson and Johnson vaccine against COVID-19 at Karatepe refugee camp,

1639752338893.png

Again... Biden only says what he is told to say.
The man literally could not tell you what he said 24 hours ago specifically. Can't do it.

The important thing... is WHO SPECIFICALLY is instructing what the President of the United States says.
Who?
According to the World Health Organization 200,000 per day are getting Omicron.
Yet - NOT ONE VERIFIED DEATH YET.

And this is going to lead to a "winter of death"???
Who the fuck is instructing this man to say these things??

Well I got my usual start of winter sinus congestion. So far so good.

I already had covid so I imagine I'll be fine.
You survived Covid?

Diaper Joe says it looks like one got passed the goalie.

So maybe next year.

Warning the omicron variant of the coronavirus “is here,” President Joe Biden predicts a “winter of severe illness and death” for those who are still unvaccinated and implores Americans anew to get their shots and boosters. (Dec. 16) – AP’s description

He can kiss my lily white arse.
Nobody on the planet even needs to think of your pale ass.

Can you explain Karl Marx's position on vaccines?

Again... Biden only says what he is told to say.
The man literally could not tell you what he said 24 hours ago specifically. Can't do it.

The important thing... is WHO SPECIFICALLY is instructing what the President of the United States says.
Who?
According to the World Health Organization 200,000 per day are getting Omicron.
Yet - NOT ONE VERIFIED DEATH YET.

And this is going to lead to a "winter of death"???
Who the fuck is instructing this man to say these things??
So, you're saying that President is Ron Reagan in his second term. Can somebody consult the stars for him?

Warning the omicron variant of the coronavirus “is here,” President Joe Biden predicts a “winter of severe illness and death” for those who are still unvaccinated and implores Americans anew to get their shots and boosters. (Dec. 16) – AP’s description

He can kiss my lily white arse.
How dare he implore people to do a simple thing that could save their lives.

What kind of person would do such a thing? Someone who cares about people dying? What a jerk.

Be the obedient little lemming they've turned you into.
I wear my seatbelt when I drive my car too. Does that make me a lemming?

When you see death after death from COVID and almost all of them are in unvaccinated, it tends to make one a believer.

And that’s without any of the data showing the same effect.

How dare he implore people to do a simple thing that could save their lives.

What kind of person would do such a thing? Someone who cares about people dying? What a jerk.
Save their lives from what?
I stated, look it up - the WHO said that 200,000 people a day, globally, are getting Omicron. So this week alone... 1.4 million people got infected. Another 1.6 million by Christmas.
AND NO ONE HAS DIED.
So WTF are you talking about?

Save their lives from what?
I stated, look it up - the WHO said that 200,000 people a day, globally, are getting Omicron. So this week alone... 1.4 million people got infected. Another 1.6 million by Christmas.
AND NO ONE HAS DIED.
So WTF are you talking about?
1200 people a day died on average this last week.

Forum List

Back