Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

Again... Biden only says what he is told to say.
The man literally could not tell you what he said 24 hours ago specifically. Can't do it.

The important thing... is WHO SPECIFICALLY is instructing what the President of the United States says.
Who?
According to the World Health Organization 200,000 per day are getting Omicron.
Yet - NOT ONE VERIFIED DEATH YET.

And this is going to lead to a "winter of death"???
Who the fuck is instructing this man to say these things??
We surely do no need to have a name.Because basically ALL Biden's nominations
and choices for enabling him are from one source.You got it.
Obama and his Regime.Even the V.P. { Harris } was a personal choice of the
Obama's. Would it make anyone feel better if the name Valerie Jarrett was
the one name used.Or maybe Rahm Emanuel or John Podesta.In league with
Cass Sunstein. The odds on favorite being of course Eric Holder.
But none of those players are rich enough.So follow the money.
The Democrat Party is For Sale.
N'cest pas!

And why is the left so willing to go along with whatever they are told despite GLARING facts saying the opposite.

EXAMPLE:

According to the CDC less than 1,000 children under 12 has died from Covid nationwide.
A child literally has more chance of dying from eating at a restaurant and choking than Covid.

Yet despite this - the government has repeatedly been discussing forced Covid vaccines for young children.
WHY???
YOU can't get a SINGLE Democrat here or anywhere to even approach a discussion about this.

Our state is actually running ads, paid for by state tax dollars, featuring pediatricians urging parents to keep their children 'safe' and get them the covid 'vaccine'. So tax payer dollars are now being spent to enrich the mega wealthy, shoving all of this shit down our throats, to make them even more wealthy.

My body my choice. I don’t need to wear a seatbelt on my body. It’s my choice.
Correct.

Now if only you would claim your right to choice when it comes to injecting an experimental treatment into your body for something you don't have, and which you have a 99+% chance of surviving if you do get it. But like you've said, "My body my choice.

Correct.

Now if only you would claim your right to choice when it comes to injecting an experimental treatment into your arm for something you don't have, and which you have a 99+% chance of surviving if you do get it. But like you've said, "My body my choice.
An ounce of protection is worth a pound of cure.

There’s nothing more effective at preventing death from COVID than the vaccine.

People who think they have a 99+% chance or survival are those is see dying every day.

CHAZ CHOP was the SUMMER OF LOVE....now we have the WINTER OF DEATH!

President Biden said Thursday that Americans unvaccinated against the coronavirus are facing a winter of "severe illness and death."

"It’s here now and it’s spreading and it’s going to increase," the president said about the omicron variant while meeting with his coronavirus response team. "For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they will soon overwhelm."

A staff member from the National Health Organisation (EODY) prepares a booster Johnson and Johnson vaccine against COVID-19 at Karatepe refugee camp,

/----/ democRATs keep moving the goal posts.
Dr. Anthony Fauci announced that changing the definition of fully vaccinated was "on the table," and said that the best protection against Covid-19 was either Pfizer (PFE) or Moderna's (MRNA) vaccines and booster shots.

Be the obedient little lemming they've turned you into.
LOL, it is you who are one of the lemmings following along with the members of the GOP Caucus in both chambers of Congress.

Have you been vaccinated for polio? For the Measles? For the Flu? For Tetanus? If not you are the little lemming. If you've ever served in our Armed Forces you would have gotten a hell of a lot more shots, and believe me when I say that the night after we got them the division trying to sleep sweated and shivered off and on in our racks all night.

My body my choice. I don’t need to wear a seatbelt on my body. It’s my choice.
Yes yes we all knew the seat belt laws are nonsense. The subject now is a variant that makes no one sick, has killed no one and the vaccine doesn't work anyway. No. To even think of a vaccine against such a variant is ludicrous.

There’s nothing more effective at preventing death from COVID than the vaccine.
I see. And according to tony, the next best thing is staying home and isolating yourself until you can't breathe, and then go for help.

Vaccines confer immunity. Why are you still calling the experimental injection a vaccine?

Yes yes we all knew the seat belt laws are nonsense. The subject now is a variant that makes no one sick, has killed no one and doesn't work anyway. No. To even think of a vaccine against such a variant is ludicrous.
But does wearing a seatbelt make one a lemming?

Im being derided for telling people that vaccination saves their life. Shouldn’t we also deride people for telling them they should wear a seatbelt?

1200 people a day died on average this last week.
How come all last year into this year no reports on the number of Deaths
from Cancer or Heart Disease.Or Seasonal Flu.Over 80,ooo died of the flu
in 2018.
We are starting to get a clue as to what is going on.The Hospitals have been
Hijacked.As well the Doctors.Because if Doctors don't play along and put down as
diagnosis { Covid } or on the Death certificate ... They will not be able to
get Malpractice insurance.The Major Insurance companies are also key players
in on this Pandemic scam.Plus Doctors and hospitals are getting paid extra
for putting down Covid as the source of Hospital stays.
This Pandemic is a dream come true for Globalist and those calling the shots for
the New World Order.It far succeeded the expectations of Climate Change.
Just as the Dems are Now all about H.R.1 Voting Rights.Since "build back better "
is stalled.So look for the Dems to play the same con game about Voting rights
as they did with Covid Mandates and Climate Change.

Last edited:
I see. And according to tony, the next best thing is staying home and isolating yourself until you can't breathe, and then go for help.

Vaccines confer immunity. Why are you still calling the experimental injection a vaccine?
Or quite simply If Covid Shots prevent one from getting Covid then why the
need to wear Masks.Or fret over anyone unvaccinated.
It's all a con.

/----/ democRATs keep moving the goal posts.
Dr. Anthony Fauci announced that changing the definition of fully vaccinated was "on the table," and said that the best protection against Covid-19 was either Pfizer (PFE) or Moderna's (MRNA) vaccines and booster shots.
My suggestion is ignore these quacks and make sure you have 5000 IU of vitamin D daily and get some exercise.

Because it is a vaccine. It stimulates the immune system against infection.

It prevents people from dying. If you’re not immunized, there’s not a lot that can be done. Get an experimental injection (monoclonal antibodies) or maybe soon an experimental drug (molnupiravir or Paxlovid).

Or don’t do anything and stay home until you have a cardiac arrest because the doctors can’t be trusted.

And...in a speech about Omicron Biden said "winter of death"
What part do you not get?
And why defend such a ridiculously irresponsible statement?
It’s winter. People are dying. A lot of them.

What’s irresponsible is not getting vaccinated which would save perhaps 90% or more of them.

Our state is actually running ads, paid for by state tax dollars, featuring pediatricians urging parents to keep their children 'safe' and get them the covid 'vaccine'. So tax payer dollars are now being spent to enrich the mega wealthy, shoving all of this shit down our throats, to make them even more wealthy.
It could not have happened without the assistance of the Chinese communists and what they know about their virus. To not tell the rest of the world furthered the Fau Chi-Gates vaccine Agenda. One piece of evidence surfaced yesterday: the protein that recognizes the spike location on the virus that has to do with host range is recorded (published) for several members of the genus Rhinolophus bats, a genus that also harbors SARS-CoV-2's closest relative Rhinolophus affinis, RaTG13. There is no documentation for this precise neuropilin protein for this precise bat. If there were, it may be possible to track It to the origin in nature via sequence analysis.

Forum List

Back