Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

Warning the omicron variant of the coronavirus “is here,” President Joe Biden predicts a “winter of severe illness and death” for those who are still unvaccinated and implores Americans anew to get their shots and boosters. (Dec. 16) – AP’s description

He can kiss my lily white arse.
"marxists"....:heehee: What's your definition of "marxists"?

You’re the one ignoring the people who are dying.

That’s happening. Now. Right now.

Omicron may be mild. I don’t know. That doesn’t mean people aren’t dying.
Who the hell is this joker??
WTF??
He just said.. Omicron may be mild (and killing no one) but that doesn't mean people aren't dying"
Is this guy dyslexic? Suffers from dementia?

CHAZ CHOP was the SUMMER OF LOVE....now we have the WINTER OF DEATH!

President Biden said Thursday that Americans unvaccinated against the coronavirus are facing a winter of "severe illness and death."

"It’s here now and it’s spreading and it’s going to increase," the president said about the omicron variant while meeting with his coronavirus response team. "For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they will soon overwhelm."

A staff member from the National Health Organisation (EODY) prepares a booster Johnson and Johnson vaccine against COVID-19 at Karatepe refugee camp,

But, but, but…. C_Clayton_Jones said that Republicans run on fear and scare tactics

The Omicron variant is not as deadly as the Delta variant. However, it is far more contagious. So more people will get Omicron than got Delta, most likely.

If it has a lower death rate, but a much higher R-nought, then we may see as many deaths from Omicron among the unvaxxed as we saw with Delta.

Once again I find myself quoting Carl Sagan who, in a book in 1979, wrote about what he believed the future of America will be...
He said " it will be a celebration of ignorance of sorts, people will listen to an enormously powerful media... and choose what feels good to believe over truth."

They choose what makes them feel self righteous and better than their fellow citizens.

If there were no law enforcing seat belts, would you wear one?

I would. It’s stupid not to. Saves lives. Does that make me a lemming or someone who values their life?

This doesn’t have to be complicated.
No I would not wear one. People have died unable to unfasten a seat belt. I do keep a razor blade handy just in case.

The omicron variant has made no one sick. No one is hospitalized. No vaccine stops it. It is doubling every three days. You can value your life so much that you cower in the closet afraid of the monsters under the bed.

Look at the numbers. Covid cases up 31% compared to 14 days ago. Deaths are up 23% compared to 14 days ago reaching an average of 1,288 per day in the US. Some NFL and NBA teams are running out of players within the last week. You're an absolute idiot if you dont see that Covid cases/deaths are going to see a spike in the near future.

So yeah, it's gonna be a long winter for those that are unvaccinated.
The vaccine has nothing to do with the viral loads (the same in both vaxxed and unvaxxed) on the surfaces of mouth, nose and throat. These can be transmitted without any vaccine influence, lest it be a virus that has already confronted the vaccine inside a host and re-emerged on said surfaces, at which point it can be transmitted to others, both vaxxed and unvaxxed. Duh, Omicrom mutation N969K is a vaccine-linked mutation.

The Omicron variant is not as deadly as the Delta variant. However, it is far more contagious. So more people will get Omicron than got Delta, most likely.

If it has a lower death rate, but a much higher R-nought, then we may see as many deaths from Omicron among the unvaxxed as we saw with Delta.
However, it it is more contagious, that means more people get it. The more people that get it, the more people with health issues and people of old age that get exposed, leading to more deaths. It's pretty obvious we are heading into another spike of cases/deaths.

Who the hell is this joker??
WTF??
He just said.. Omicron may be mild (and killing no one) but that doesn't mean people aren't dying"
Is this guy dyslexic? Suffers from dementia?
I don't know if Omicron is "killing no one". There's not sufficient data to make that type of statement.

People are dying of COVID. If they're not dying of Omicron, they're dying from delta or beta or alpha or whatever they happen to catch.

But they are dying.

Are you going to keep ignoring that?

No I would not wear one. People have died unable to unfasten a seat belt. I do keep a razor blade handy just in case.

The omicron variant has made no one sick. No one is hospitalized. No vaccine stops it. It is doubling every three days. You can value your life so much that you cower in the closet afraid of the monsters under the bed.
Gotcha.

Some people value their lives. If not for their own sake but for their family. I will take every precaution for my own life because my family depends on me. I want to be there for them.

The vaccine believers seem to be under some sort of mass delusion. If they sacrifice all the redheads, it will rain in the spring. The vaccine will make you immortal.

Nobody has died from it, so yeah, it's lower.

However, it it is more contagious, that means more people get it. The more people that get it, the more people with health issues and people of old age that get exposed, leading to more deaths. It's pretty obvious we are heading into another spike of cases/deaths.
That's exactly what I said. :)

Except for the certainty with which you express there will be a lot of deaths. We do not know the death rate from Omicron but it appears to be very, very low. So mass deaths this winter are not a sure thing.

Who said I fear it? You're the ones projecting that. I'm vaccinated and getting a booster on Monday. I have absolutely no worries.
Lol. The vax doesn’t protect you from contracting or transmitting the virus. Plus it can harm you.

I’m projecting here…are you dumb?

Data. Experience.
Bring the data. Your anecdotal experience is not data. I could tell you that I personally know three women in their sixties and seventies who now have vaginal bleeding, but that's not how debaters roll.

Last edited:
My suggestion is ignore these quacks and make sure you have 5000 IU of vitamin D daily and get some exercise.
/----/ I do, plus 1000 unit of buffred Vit C. The buffering prevents stomach upset.

Vitamin C and COVID-19

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › 33537320
In numerous animal studies, vitamin C has prevented and alleviated viral and bacterial infections. In a few dozen placebo-controlled trials with humans, vitamin C has shortened infections caused by respiratory viruses, which indicates that the vitamin can also influence viral infections in humans. I …

It’s a virus. They do these things every winter.

Death and hospitalization rates are unchanged. Why do you fear a virus that you have less than a 1% chance of dying from?

There have been GLOBALLY like 6 OMICRON deaths.

THE LEFTISTS REFUSE TO RELINQUISH THEIR POWER GRAB.

Science cannot prove that they know how Delta is interacting with Omicron, but we've already seen evidence that the media is paid off by the Gate-Fau Chi-WHO vaccine lobby. In this example from 10 Dec 2021, they actually use a and old mutation to verify the credibility of Omicron, side-stepping the responsibility to show credibility (via new mutations [italics]). It is the same old mutation that Fau Chi got backwards in his youtube video, D614G, and more profoundly, it is an in vitro (ex vivo) example:

Fri 10 Dec 2021 Emerging Microbes and Infection

Forum List

Back