Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

How come all last year into this year no reports on the number of Deaths
from Cancer or Heart Disease.Or Seasonal Flu.Over 80,ooo died of the flu
in 2018.
We are starting to get a clue as to what is going on.The Hospitals have been
Hijacked.As well the Doctors.Because if Doctors don't play along and put down as
diagnosis { Covid } or on the Death certificate ... They will not be able to
get Malpractice insurance.The Major Insurance companies are also key players
in on this Pandemic scam.Plus Doctors and hospitals are getting paid extra
for putting down Covid as the source of Hospital stays.
This Pandemic is a dream come true for Globalist and those calling the shots for
the New World Order.It far succeeded the expectations of Climate Change.
Just as the Dems are Now all about H.R.1 Voting Rights.Since "build back better "
is stalled.So look for the Dems to play the same con game about Voting rights
as they did with Covid Mandates and Climate Change.
All paranoid gibberish with strange syntax and formatting.

And why is the left so willing to go along with whatever they are told despite GLARING facts saying the opposite.

EXAMPLE:

According to the CDC less than 1,000 children under 12 has died from Covid nationwide.
A child literally has more chance of dying from eating at a restaurant and choking than Covid.

Yet despite this - the government has repeatedly been discussing forced Covid vaccines for young children.
WHY???
YOU can't get a SINGLE Democrat here or anywhere to even approach a discussion about this.
So right. Just this little fact, that healthy children have zero chance of death or hospitalization, should be a red flag for all. The criminal establishment is pushing the vax on children and the only explanation for this is MONEY. This is but one red flag among hundreds.

I’m afraid there are too many dumb Americans now. These sheep will do whatever they are told by the oligarchs.

But does wearing a seatbelt make one a lemming?

Im being derided for telling people that vaccination saves their life. Shouldn’t we also deride people for telling them they should wear a seatbelt?
Because the vaccination will not save lives when the vaccination is for a variant that makes no one sick, has killed no one and evades the vaccine anyway. The most notable effect of omicron is that it provides immunity from every other variant of covid.

Yes. Wearing a seatbelt makes people a lemming because it is just easier to go along with the silly law rather than fight it. Putting substances into your body is far different from click it or ticket.

81 million of you voted for this guy.

I thought the summer spike in Florida was ALL BECAUSE OF DESANTIS.

Why arent the spikes in the NORTH occurring NOW due to their governors?
Look at the numbers. Covid cases up 31% compared to 14 days ago. Deaths are up 23% compared to 14 days ago reaching an average of 1,288 per day in the US. Some NFL and NBA teams are running out of players within the last week. You're an absolute idiot if you dont see that Covid cases/deaths are going to see a spike in the near future.

So yeah, it's gonna be a long winter for those that are unvaccinated.

Or quite simply If Covid Shots prevent one from getting Covid then why the
need to wear Masks.Or fret over anyone unvaccinated.
It's all a con.
Yeah! If in the beginning of this crap, people were told that there's a vaccine for covid that you'll need to take multiple shots and boosters for, and then still wear a face-diaper cuz they can still become infected and transmit the virus, people would have correctly concluded that it's a JOKE! But slow-drip that joke through the media and cons, and people don't recognize the joke.

It’s winter. People are dying. A lot of them.

What’s irresponsible is not getting vaccinated which would save perhaps 90% or more of them.
Ah... sorry, not really familiar with who you are.
I wasn't aware you just ignore everything you disagree with, and keep regurgitating the same thing no matter what.
I'll know to ignore your baaaa baaa postings in the future.

AzogtheDefiler
Oh nooooooooooooooooo
1639755563417.jpeg

Yes yes we all knew the seat belt laws are nonsense. The subject now is a variant that makes no one sick, has killed no one and the vaccine doesn't work anyway. No. To even think of a vaccine against such a variant is ludicrous.
You're dangerously ludicrous. The fact is some other biddable fools will believe you.

Look at the numbers. Covid cases up 31% compared to 14 days ago. Deaths are up 23% compared to 14 days ago reaching an average of 1,288 per day in the US. Some NFL and NBA teams are running out of players within the last week. You're an absolute idiot if you dont see that Covid cases/deaths are going to see a spike in the near future.

So yea, it's gonna be a long winter for those that are unvaccinated.

Yes, it's FLU season. It happens EVERY FUCKING WINTER FOR THE PAST MILLENIA.

You are the absolute idiot.

Have you done ANY research into why the players are sidelined? ALMOST ALL OF THEM ARE NOT SYMPTOMATIC.

Hid under your bed, pussy.

Because the vaccination will not save lives when the vaccination is for a variant that makes no one sick, has killed no one and evades the vaccine anyway. The most notable effect of omicron is that it provides immunity from every other variant of covid.

Yes. Wearing a seatbelt makes people a lemming because it is just easier to go along with the silly law rather than fight it. Putting substances into your body is far different from click it or ticket.
If there were no law enforcing seat belts, would you wear one?

I would. It’s stupid not to. Saves lives. Does that make me a lemming or someone who values their life?

This doesn’t have to be complicated.

So yea, it's gonna be a long winter for those that are unvaccinated.
It’s a virus. They do these things every winter.

Death and hospitalization rates are unchanged. Why do you fear a virus that you have less than a 1% chance of dying from?

So right. Just this little fact, that healthy children have zero chance of death or hospitalization, should be a red flag for all. The criminal establishment is pushing the vax on children and the only explanation for this is MONEY. This is but one red flag among hundreds.

I’m afraid there are too many dumb Americans now. These sheep will do whatever they are told by the oligarchs.
Once again I find myself quoting Carl Sagan who, in a book in 1979, wrote about what he believed the future of America will be...
He said " it will be a celebration of ignorance of sorts, people will listen to an enormously powerful media... and choose what feels good to believe over truth."

Ah... sorry, not really familiar with who you are.
I wasn't aware you just ignore everything you disagree with, and keep regurgitating the same thing no matter what.
I'll know to ignore your baaaa baaa postings in the future.
You’re the one ignoring the people who are dying.

That’s happening. Now. Right now.

Omicron may be mild. I don’t know. That doesn’t mean people aren’t dying.

Yes, it's FLU season. It happens EVERY FUCKING WINTER FOR THE PAST MILLENIA.

You are the absolute idiot.

Have you done ANY research into why the players are sidelined? ALMOST ALL OF THEM ARE NOT SYMPTOMATIC.

Hid under your bed, pussy.
You sound nervous. Why do you care what I do? You are the one more at risk.

It’s a virus. They do these things every winter.

Death and hospitalization rates are unchanged. Why do you fear a virus that you have less than a 1% chance of dying from?
Who said I fear it? You're the ones projecting that. I'm vaccinated and getting a booster on Monday. I have absolutely no worries.

And...in a speech about Omicron Biden said "winter of death"
What part do you not get?
And why defend such a ridiculously irresponsible statement?
That is the real mystery.But it may simply be like how Obama telegraphed
his thoughts on any given matter.He used coded speech to get his flocks
into gear over how and when to play politics.Biden wants his Democrats ready for
bear in order to further shame and cause fear in those who don't cotton Democrats
and their ilk.It's like some psychological Video game gone viral.
Dan Bongino { Now a Talk Radio personality } was a Secret Service member
when Obama was Potus.He talked about how strange things were at the Obama White
House.Like they were basically governing as if playing some Video game.
He kept quiet about what he saw when at the White House but after he left
the Secret Service and was interested in running for political office he started
blabbing about how the Obama White House truly solved problems.
Like kids playing video games.

How DARE someone tell the truth. In a land of deceit, saying truth is a capital offense.
The truth is that vaccination is saving people's lives.

A lot of them

Somewhere around 163,000 people could have been saved by vaccination.

Forum List

Back