Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden will eliminate guns

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
You will have only a basic shotgun or .22 rifle
. If he wins , the Dems will pass sweeping executive orders telling you to hand over many guns .
You can’t say no or you will have Federal agents with machine guns kicking down your door .
The Supreme CT is becoming weak and irrelevant.

Kiss your AR good bye and similar long guns
Pistols will be gone
Revolvers ???
Shotguns ok

Once guns are removed then any conservative white male will be forced into “re-educational camps “

Biden can't eliminate mashed prunes without stool softeners, gtfo with this nonsense.

I kid, of course. For my money, until Democrats drop this idea that 2nd Amendment wasn't meant for private citizens, not a one of these cocksuckers gets my vote for pres.

. If he wins , the Dems will pass sweeping executive orders telling you to hand over many guns .
You can’t say no or you will have Federal agents with machine guns kicking down your door .

Pistols will be gone
Revolvers ???
Shotguns ok

Once guns are removed then any conservative white male will be forced into “re-educational camps “
Great, go buy another gun, get drunk and shoot your wife or kids find it and shoot each other. What do you need a gun for? You get your food at the store. Oh yeah, when you get depressed after the biden win and the senate turns blue, you can use one of your collection of fire arms to commit suicide.

how can some of you take this poor man seriously ....stop it please....he is beyond help.

he ... himself knows it too!

1595304930867.png

Pistols will be gone
Revolvers ???
Shotguns ok

Great, go buy another gun, get drunk and shoot your wife or kids find it and shoot each other. What do you need a gun for? You get your food at the store. Oh yeah, when you get depressed after the biden win and the senate turns blue, you can use one of your collection of fire arms to commit suicide.
You're so right. Nothing bad ever happens to nobody. Anyone who says that people need the right to defend themselves is just fear mongering. Everything's always peaceful except when conservatives commit suicide or their kids have gun accidents.

Pistols will be gone
Revolvers ???
Shotguns ok

You’re a giant ignoramus!!
Nobody is going to help you when the “ street vermin “ come for you

Biden can't eliminate mashed prunes without stool softeners, gtfo with this nonsense.

I kid, of course. For my money, until Democrats drop this idea that 2nd Amendment wasn't meant for private citizens, not a one of these cocksuckers gets my vote for pres.

The SCOTUS has already settled this in 2008 in District of Columbia v. Heller. They ruled that the 2nd amendment was an individual right and was unconnected with service in any militia.

The SCOTUS has already settled this in 2008 in District of Columbia v. Heller. They ruled that the 2nd amendment was an individual right and was unconnected with service in any militia.
I know, though it was only a 5-4 decision with every lefty on the court dissenting, and Democrat rhetoric about well regulated militias went right on as though that decision never happened. I feel the same way about that decision that Dems do about Roe v. Wade. Considering that judicial activism in recent decades seems to push pretty uniformly to the left, as well as the fact that many Dems at the national level have included overturning Columbia v. Heller as well as the Citizens United decision in the pillars upon which they've run their campaigns, I suspect that this might be a valid trepidation in years ahead.

Maybe Biden should consider eliminating guns for Democrats, considering the rate at which they're killing each other off...

(or his own advice that you shoot into the air in a crowded neighborhood, or just shoot people through the door with your shotgun, since doing either of those will land your ass in jail)....

Last edited:
You’re a giant ignoramus!!
Nobody is going to help you when the “ street vermin “ come for you
You're not a very fun drunk. As long as you're in Las Vegas, take $10 and go get yourself a blow job. You really seem to need one. Lately your every post is tooth-grinding fury or hair-pulling angst. That's not good for you.

Pistols will be gone
Revolvers ???
Shotguns ok

yep,you are a true mouth breathing peice of shit arent you. Biden is not takiing your guns. Trump is the one sending federal troops ionto cities. Your a dumb fuck.

Both the Republicans, and Democrats are guilty of violating the 2nd ammendment. Under either ones tenure, as time has gone on; the violations have only increased in scope, and severity.

Pistols will be gone
Revolvers ???
Shotguns ok

yep,you are a true mouth breathing peice of shit arent you. Biden is not takiing your guns. Trump is the one sending federal troops ionto cities. Your a dumb fuck.
You are street trash just like your friends Antifa

Pistols will be gone
Revolvers ???
Shotguns ok

Too bad the Feds cannot use live fire and stop these vermin

Pistols will be gone
Revolvers ???
Shotguns ok

Laws are written by congress not presidents smart guy

Forum List

Back