🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden will eliminate guns

Biden can't eliminate mashed prunes without stool softeners, gtfo with this nonsense.

I kid, of course. For my money, until Democrats drop this idea that 2nd Amendment wasn't meant for private citizens, not a one of these cocksuckers gets my vote for pres.

The SCOTUS has already settled this in 2008 in District of Columbia v. Heller. They ruled that the 2nd amendment was an individual right and was unconnected with service in any militia.

Not set in stone. 2a not a right, only an opinion.

You will have only a basic shotgun or .22 rifle
. If he wins , the Dems will pass sweeping executive orders telling you to hand over many guns .
You can’t say no or you will have Federal agents with machine guns kicking down your door .
The Supreme CT is becoming weak and irrelevant.

Kiss your AR good bye and similar long guns
Pistols will be gone
Revolvers ???
Shotguns ok

Once guns are removed then any conservative white male will be forced into “re-educational camps “
yep,you are a true mouth breathing peice of shit arent you. Biden is not takiing your guns. Trump is the one sending federal troops ionto cities. Your a dumb fuck.

I posted Biden's gun plan. Read it.

Biden can't eliminate mashed prunes without stool softeners, gtfo with this nonsense.

I kid, of course. For my money, until Democrats drop this idea that 2nd Amendment wasn't meant for private citizens, not a one of these cocksuckers gets my vote for pres.

The SCOTUS has already settled this in 2008 in District of Columbia v. Heller. They ruled that the 2nd amendment was an individual right and was unconnected with service in any militia.

Not according to the US Supreme Court.

The first thing communists do when they take over a country is to confiscate the weaponry of the citizens...thus denying them the ability to form an effective resistance.

The first thing communists do when they take over a country is to confiscate the weaponry of the citizens...thus denying them the ability to form an effective resistance.
Isn't that what you said when Obama was elected the first time? How many came to your door to get your guns?

It's set in stone. It was incorporated.

Isn't that what you said when Obama was elected the first time? How many came to your door to get your guns?

Obama never had the 'control'that is needed to accomplish his goal of fundamentally changing America...he did a lot of damage but he just did not have enough power to confiscate America's guns....though he would have done it if he could have.

Obama never had the 'control'that is needed to accomplish his goal of fundamentally changing America...he did a lot of damage but he just did not have enough power to confiscate America's guns....though he would have done it if he could have.

You get back with me when someone shows up at your door. Dumb ass.

You mean like with a bullshit red flag warrant?

:rolleyes:

If they ever show up at our doors it will be far too late to save America.

Arrogant clueless types are always in denial regarding any threats America faces.

Forum List

Back